Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got so tired of the Jardine GP1 screaming in my ear so i saw another thread on gixxer and decided to go for it. the noise now is SO DEEP and amazing...the power response is 100% better also...i was at like 6k and gave it 3/4 throttle and the front tire easy came off the ground...im never turning back...LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks like a good install. I was interested in knowing what model of jardine pipe you had. Did it have a cannister on it? I see one built for 06/07 that looks like it would be a good swap onto a set of 1000 headers on an 04 750. I am looking for the gp pipe but dont want it to be an absolute screamer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that sounds purdddyy sickk for a dyi!
thanks...shitty vid i know...sounds amazing...i left the shop and went bout 2 block and got 4 comments on it...damn that sounds sick!!! haha...never got any with my jardine

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Isn't can pretty close to rear tire? (heat)

Wondering how this will effect resale value.

what are you talking about? its farther away then the stock cat...and going down the road its not going to effect the tire...:shifty

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks like a good install. I was interested in knowing what model of jardine pipe you had. Did it have a cannister on it? I see one built for 06/07 that looks like it would be a good swap onto a set of 1000 headers on an 04 750. I am looking for the gp pipe but dont want it to be an absolute screamer.
i had the jardine gp1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is your bike an 06-07? I was thinking about ordering the jardine slip on for 06-07 600-750's and was hoping it would fit. I have an 04 750 and just ordered some 02 1k TI headers. I thought the jardine might be quieter with the exhaust cannister it has on it. Also saw a similar pipe by Erion.

Has anybody tried the erion slip on moto gp for the 06-07's? Is is deeper sounding?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no the jardine just screams in your ear...its gets annoying really quick on those 4-6hrs rides...this one i made is still pretty loud but is ALOT deeper so its not a nasty screaming pitch in your ear....

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know my bike is a k7 1000 but i was going to do the exact same thing,i was going to get a k7 750 exhaust and cut that and weld a cat bypass pipe to it as i really like the exhausts on the 750 k7's when you use a carbon fibre heat shiel on them in stead of the stock one but ended up getting a racefit mega,that look awsome and i might still do it........:cool:

get some high temp black barbecue paint to paint the pie on it....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know my bike is a k7 1000 but i was going to do the exact same thing,i was going to get a k7 750 exhaust and cut that and weld a cat bypass pipe to it as i really like the exhausts on the 750 k7's when you use a carbon fibre heat shiel on them in stead of the stock one but ended up getting a racefit mega,that look awsome and i might still do it........:cool:

get some high temp black barbecue paint to paint the pie on it....
thats my plan......rattle can that shit...tomorrow

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well I pretty much always ride with earplugs or headphones anyway, so it won't get to me, now if I didn't wear them (like I do occasionally around town) then yeah, it'd be just a TAD bit annoying :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts