Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I loaned my bike to my brother, not a real big deal, he sells them for me often and part of his pay is the use of one of my bikes. We were getting ready to go on our fall rally for the CSBA when I got the phone call. " I have some Good News and Some Bad New; I am ok! I wrecked your bike." I had him bring it by so we could get it repaired for the following week, here are the pics

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He had on all of his gear, he trashed his helmet, his jacket, his pants and his gloves, all he had to show for injuires was a little rash were his jacket wore through, he said he was doing about 50mph in a mild sweeper, he is not even sure what went wrong, he is an experienced rider, he said that as he was sliding down the road he pounded the pavement because he could not believe he had wrecked, he also said to himself before he stopped slidding. "Bobby is going to kill Me!"

Here are some of the pictures of the repair, I had to fabricate the missing parts for the grill the rest of it was pretty straight forward

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the bike all done, we were still puting it together when he showed up the day before the rally, the lower shot is of the CSBA rally in Wellsboro Pa

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
96GixxerGuy said:
Wow, excellent work. Glad to hear your bro is ok.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.