Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know the frequency in which the speed sensor input to the ECM got my daytona sensors SL-1 hooked up and working right but to use all the functions i gotta have a vehicle speed sensor hooked up its reading my speed but i have to tell the sl-1 what hz the speed sensor is talking to the ecm on, for the sl-1 to be accurate. once i have it accurate i can program the SL-1 to trigger my mps shifter

·
Registered
62 Posts
anybody know the frequency in which the speed sensor input to the ECM got my daytona sensors SL-1 hooked up and working right but to use all the functions i gotta have a vehicle speed sensor hooked up its reading my speed but i have to tell the sl-1 what hz the speed sensor is talking to the ecm on, for the sl-1 to be accurate. once i have it accurate i can program the SL-1 to trigger my mps shifter
google yielded no answers for me:( sorry bud. perhaps a shop manual?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shop manual was no luck, local dealership looked at me like i was crazy for even wanting to know such a thing lol, the guys at shnitzracing was a dead end last hope is going to be Daytona Sensors, or i have read posts before of a guy that can read ecu's with a lap top and i've read some of his stuff very top notch maybe i can track him down i'm sure he would know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.