Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the new issue of Sport rider? With the (i believe) 97 YZF 600 featured? The guy that owns that bike sits next to me in my business 182 class. Its a sick bike, and its for sale btw :) $4000. Anyways, yea its a REAL nice bike, just wanted to point that out, even though its not a gixxer, its still something to apprecaite from a home town guy.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
why is it in sportrider?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
oh thats cool. I haven't checked out the new one but I'll have to get it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea let me know what you think. He rides it every day, works in a bike shop, and practices stunting every night with his group. I'm hoping they will let me ride with them once i get my bike all straightened out.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
post some pictures of them

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna go pick up sport rider on the way to class tonight, for somethin to read between classes (full time worker full time night class college sophomore). When i get home ill scan the pics of the bike and put em on. And monday ill try to get some pics of the guys group from him. I believe he said the name was DoA, but dont quote me on that. Later

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
okay thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
cool, sounds good.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
what type of contest did he win?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
one day i'll get on 1 wheel...........one day

when i can afford a uni-cycle

·
Registered
234 Posts
It would be fun to restore a first year GSXR like they bike in that article. Would be something to do over cold rainy winters in Florida.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
He said the name of the group before in the post. where are them pics man?

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
Yah were those pictures I need something to look at while I'm at work

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I went to every quickie mart and even a magazine shop and couldnt find the magazine, im gonna hit the book store after work so i can get pics up soon. It really is a nice bike.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
thats usually how it is, can't find it when you need it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts