Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be up there for a week on vacation and can bring my bike, but I can't find much of a riding scene up there. Anything going on?

Jon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bike Night

Have you been to Bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Milford? I was there tonight for the first time. Several hundred bikes there. Was a really good time. I met a few sportbike riders that take regular tirps around the city. If you are interested, let me know. I am told that there is another bike night on Thursdays at the Quaker Steak and Lube on Colrain ave. Might check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you been to Bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Milford? I was there tonight for the first time. Several hundred bikes there. Was a really good time. I met a few sportbike riders that take regular tirps around the city. If you are interested, let me know. I am told that there is another bike night on Thursdays at the Quaker Steak and Lube on Colrain ave. Might check it out tomorrow.
yes there is another one on thursday at colrain
do you or any one know how late the majority of the bikes stay at milford quaker steak weds nights i work till 9 sometimes 10 so figured no one would be there
clarify?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I live in Cincinnati. Sadly it's a non-existent scene.
I live in cincinnati and ride all the time. I ride with 10-20 guys every sunday for about 150-200 miles so if you want to ride pm me and you guys can come out with us...we meet up at the speedway at the corner of mason montgomery and fields ertile at 12 every sunday.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thanks for the invite. I will plan on meeting you guys there at 12 noon on Sunday. Where do you usually ride to?
We ride some back roads in the mainville area and then if we want to keep riding after a couple hours we will head to Kentucky and ride 10 and sometimes 22 and a couple others, but it depends on weather and how everyone is feeling. I don't know what kind of rider you are but we don't ride with guys who don't wear gear and we want everyone to ride at there own pace. We wait for everyone no matter what so no one has to feel stressed to ride fast or whatever. The guys out front have been riding these roads for years and they race so I don't even try to keep up with them haha. I just have fun and try to become a better/smoother rider! I usually ride every sunday if not every sunday.. you can check with me sat or something like that or just come out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gear? I wear a helmet, protective jacket, gloves, and jeans. Hopefully, that's what you are talking about. I am fairly experienced as a rider. Just looking for people to ride and have fun with. I enjoy high speed cornering, as I think we all do. Definitely do not do any type of stunts or crazy stuff like that anymore. I will drop you a message on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Gear? I wear a helmet, protective jacket, gloves, and jeans. Hopefully, that's what you are talking about. I am fairly experienced as a rider. Just looking for people to ride and have fun with. I enjoy high speed cornering, as I think we all do. Definitely do not do any type of stunts or crazy stuff like that anymore. I will drop you a message on Saturday.
I don't ride stunts either and most of the guys I ride with keep it on 2 wheels ha. The gear you mentioned is what I'm talking about. I've had guys show up in just a helmet, no gloves/jacket or anything like that. Get at me Saturday and we will figure some stuff out. Do you ride with anyone or are you coming by yourself?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.