Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Sportech or zero gravity

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  rob-cyn 
#1 ·
I was wanting some input on the v flow or double bubble which one people like better on a K7 750. I had a double bubble on my 02 and was happy with it but i never really had anything to compare it to other than stock.

#2 ·
i have a zgdb on my 05 750. all the holes lined up perfectly and the lines were cut very well. my only complaint, although a minor one, is the screen doesnt have the same line at the side of the fairing, there is an angle to it which gave a smooth transition from fairing to screen. again its not a huge deal, im just picky. the protection is so good, my arms would tire at speed with the stocker, no more with the db. it was so good my friend bought one for his bike. i would give this a 9.9 out of ten.

#4 ·
Ive been looking at these too... Does anybody have any pics of these on an 07. I dont even like the way the stock screen doesn't flow with the front fairing and Im afraid the DB would make it worse. The DB goes good with my R1 just not sure about it on a gsxr. This is about the worst cosmetically designed bike suzuki has made.

#5 ·
I have a k5 and just replaced a db with the v flow and I would be hard pressed to notice any difference. They both fit perfect, they have raised center sections, only diff on mine is this is a mirrored screen. My old db had holes for my radar detector:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.