Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
thanks, yeah, '04 1k. I'll have some update pics comin soon. Just ordered new windscreen and lense cover from wareagle today. Hope they get here soon... :thumbup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool. Post a pic. I saw the war eagle ad in cycle world or something. I like that screen and light cover and I'm curious how it looks. I got a blue light cover coming from superbikestore.com- hope its the same blue as either the screen or fairing.

·
Registered
532 Posts
:funny: yeah, the avatar pics are throwing me off a little, having to look closer to see which post is mine, LOL. Takes me a sec to figure out which fine ass bike is mine.... :cool: :thumbup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well, I got a few items on the to do list as far as mods, then there will be more pics and new avatar on the way.... till then we will just have to look closer at the pics.... :thumbup: :headscrat

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
what else you thinking of adding on it?
Comments on War eagle windscreen is that the bubble up on the top is really big and makes it look real weird To me

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
looks really good man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.