Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going out to Springfield on the 10th of Feb. I am trying to find riders in the Springfield area. We are going to bring our bikes out, I am not sure if the weather will allow us to ride while we are out but we are bringing the bikes anyway, so if anybody is in or around this area let us know. It is our first trip to Ohio and it would be fun to do some riding while we are out. :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Please post again when the day comes closer to remind us Ohio bikers so also we can plan according to weather. We have a lot of backroads

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I will make sure to remind everyone, we are leaving here on the 10th which is a thursday, depending on the weather we should be there by Sunday. I really hope the weather will permit us to go riding, we have heard how pretty it is in Ohio, we will be there untill the 22 so maybe the weather will be nice.. :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
frankiethefish said:
yea I will pray about it !!! I want to ride with you guys, so hopefully the weather permits. do you guys have family here!??
Yeah, My husband has a whole bunch of family in Springfield, and Dayton, and Jamestown... just all over out there I guess.. I have never been there but I look forward to seeing it and meeting everyone. Who knows he might be related to you :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
he might be or might even know some of my family because im in the dayton area, oh and I have a question, I just got my bike and I still have film on the tires!! when we ride are you going to be flying? I hope I can keep up with my tires being so fresh!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
frankiethefish said:
he might be or might even know some of my family because im in the dayton area, oh and I have a question, I just got my bike and I still have film on the tires!! when we ride are you going to be flying? I hope I can keep up with my tires being so fresh!!!!! :cool:
We like to just cruise and check out the sites.. We don't get all crazy or anything especially in an unfamiliar area.. no worries man :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
We like to just cruise and check out the sites.. We don't get all crazy or anything especially in an unfamiliar area.. no worries man

sweet well im willing to ride, I was a little worried because I would like to join you guys for the ride! oh and thank you for the website, their is good products on there!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frankiethefish said:
yea I will pray about it !!! I want to ride with you guys, so hopefully the weather permits. do you guys have family here!??
Maybe you do know some of my husbands family, the Phillips, Webb, Harris, and Carr families???? :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
no but i do know faces!!!! I will ask my uncle who has been leaven here for over 70 decades if he's familiar, and I will let you know !! peace :laughingr

·
Registered
25 Posts
i'm there

i live Lebanon, but iwould definantly be willing to make the ride providing the weather is good. make sure you let us know :funny:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.