Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna start playing with different sprocket combo's, but don't wanna have to buy and try everything, any input would be greatly appreciated, i ride a 2000 gix 750, thank's, remember, red n blue mean's go......

·
BaDAZ
517 Posts
what are u trying to do? Stunt? Drag? Canyons?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have -1 +1 on my 750 and it raises the rpm's about 600-700. If you ride it all the time on the street then I probably wouldn't go any more then that.

·
Registered
914 Posts
i have a +2 on the rear of mine, i like it the power comes on alittle faster and it accelerates alittle quicker too. the most common set up is the -1 on the front and a +2 on the rear. hope that helps some. oh by the way if you want to play around with some gearing set ups to see how it will affect the bike go to www.gearingcommander.com thats a good site.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have +1 on the back from going to a 750 motor on a 600 sprocket. Im sure it does all of not much :thumbup:

-1 in the front is the way to go i think. I liked that setup on my 600 (its like going +3.ish in the rear) So if you go -1 +2 be ready to lose a bunch of top end speed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gear

i have a +2 on the rear of mine, i like it the power comes on alittle faster and it accelerates alittle quicker too. the most common set up is the -1 on the front and a +2 on the rear. hope that helps some. oh by the way if you want to play around with some gearing set ups to see how it will affect the bike go to www.gearingcommander.com thats a good site.
gearing commander is exactly what i needed, thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
-1/+2 for me. It was probaly the best mod i have done to my 600. I notice a big change on the interstate where you can just put the bike up into 6th gear and still have a little pulling power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.