Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the front end conversion by BTP auto parts and as for modifications needed? I'm going to have to cut and possibly re mount the mounting brackets on the intake tubes. Also I'm going to have to shave down some areas because they made some locations to thick. Causing the windscreen and headlight to be pushed inwards. Overall I'm dissapointed with the product...I recently emailed them to see what's up with it. If this is how their products are or if I just got a defect.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did they answer teh email?

REVLIMIT said:
It's the front end conversion by BTP auto parts and as for modifications needed? I'm going to have to cut and possibly re mount the mounting brackets on the intake tubes. Also I'm going to have to shave down some areas because they made some locations to thick. Causing the windscreen and headlight to be pushed inwards. Overall I'm dissapointed with the product...I recently emailed them to see what's up with it. If this is how their products are or if I just got a defect.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They said to send it back to them and if there are defects they'll replace it. Though they didn't mention anything about paying for the new paint job if it is defective. I've got the find the time to take some good quality photos of the flaws so I can send it to them. I've been double jobbing it a lot recently and also the only digital camera I can get my hands on are at my dads place.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I heard later on after buying the kit that it is possible to put a factory front on. But that you have to do some cutting and make some brackets. I probably would have tried that but I thought this kit would've been a straight bolt on.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this kit kinda sucks on quality. Got any pics of your bike Nicodemo?

Oh here's another pic of my bike that I recently took...

·
Registered
99 Posts
not yet but am working on it.

REVLIMIT said:
I heard later on after buying the kit that it is possible to put a factory front on. But that you have to do some cutting and make some brackets. I probably would have tried that but I thought this kit would've been a straight bolt on.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this kit kinda sucks on quality. Got any pics of your bike Nicodemo?

Oh here's another pic of my bike that I recently took...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.