Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Srk cycles has a you tube channel I follow. There based out of pennsylvania. Today they got a k7 1000 yellow and black just under 2000 miles and made a vid on YouTube . How the heck does this happen ? It’s a nice bike 2k miles is barely broken in . My 06 is pushing 30k I hear guys talk about 40-50-60+ k

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Srk cycles has a you tube channel I follow. There based out of pennsylvania. Today they got a k7 1000 yellow and black just under 2000 miles and made a vid on YouTube . How the heck does this happen ? It’s a nice bike 2k miles is barely broken in . My 06 is pushing 30k I hear guys talk about 40-50-60+ k

A 12y/o bike with a genuine 2k miles means it’s been sitting for years on end and I would imagine every piece of rubber on the bike would be dry rotted through non use.

Or it’s got 60k on it and been cleaned really well and a new cluster/ECM put on it (not sure what actually stores the mileage)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,565 Posts
Or it’s got 60k on it and been cleaned really well and a new cluster/ECM put on it (not sure what actually stores the mileage)...
Only the cluster stores the mileage. Easy swap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts