Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
27,724 Posts
@srad600
1. Nothing you posted was useful
2."ricer ass" wth is that even supposed to mean
3. I am aware the speaker system and have considered it an option. Just looking to see what else is out there
Wow. SRAD actually tried to help. Good luck you are going to need it.

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
In his defense I dont think he saw that link, I think he was too mad too quick to see it.

I saw a youtube video of a tank bag like that after a quick google or "GSXR radio mount" and thought....Ill be nice since likely no one else will. Look where that go me. :smash:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
here's an idea. looks to be about as well thought out as your plan of asking for help from these guys, then throwing a hissy fit when you find out you're a little.... :smash: slow?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
In his defense I dont think he saw that link, I think he was too mad too quick to see it.

I saw a youtube video of a tank bag like that after a quick google or "GSXR radio mount" and thought....Ill be nice since likely no one else will. Look where that go me. :smash:

you're from jersey...I expect better from you :headshake

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok the link hadn't posted yet. Doesn't load as quick on my phone. But if I do put a stereo on it I'm trying to keep everything hidden under the seat cowl nothing big or ugly like that thing. Probably would just be annoying and get in the way. Thanks though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
ok so I actually ran into a guy who had a car stereo hooked up on his bike. he had the radio under his passenger seat and had a
I think it was a single 6x9 mounted under the tail section where the lic.plate goes facing out.its been awhile I cant remember if he had voltage converter on it and not sure if he carried the radio on him and plugged it in to the wires adapter. I do know it sounded good. but he was only able to use it parked cause he said you cant hear it.
i know it was an r6 with the green lantern painted on it.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Lol. As a mod I occasionally TRY to help....and some times educate too.

Kickin knowledge time.

Ricer:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ricer
blocked at work....so must be morale boosting.

Ok the link hadn't posted yet. Doesn't load as quick on my phone. But if I do put a stereo on it I'm trying to keep everything hidden under the seat cowl nothing big or ugly like that thing. Probably would just be annoying and get in the way. Thanks though.
information like this, would have been helpful in your original post.

The way you left it, people were instantly led to be all :wtf:

I personally don't feel such a mod would be practical on a sport bike, esp when real estate is at a premium.

I think there are some navigation units you can get that output music, but then you start moving price ranges juuuuuuust a bit.

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
ok so I actually ran into a guy who had a car stereo hooked up on his bike. he had the radio under his passenger seat and had a
I think it was a single 6x9 mounted under the tail section where the lic.plate goes facing out.its been awhile I cant remember if he had voltage converter on it and not sure if he carried the radio on him and plugged it in to the wires adapter. I do know it sounded good. but he was only able to use it parked cause he said you cant hear it.
i know it was an r6 with the green lantern painted on it.
See to me...thats ricer. So the dude behind you hears your music? Gay.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
There's a mental image I didn't need. Sup big red?
Who doesnt love a gangbang?

How you doing Tin?! I'm doing good...Hoping for good weather tomorrow...so I can ride my mistress!!!

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,755 Posts
honestly, no one want's to hear another persons music. Grab a set of ear buds if you need the music. If the music is for stopping a hanging out, then just stop at a dive joint that has music already outside.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Spoiler that Boeing made. ROFL

1366854847699.jpg

And THIS is what SS's are for. (Even if it has to be a cloverleaf ramp)

1366854895224.jpg

:thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
983 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,238 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
while your on the subject of bad ideas,, do they make spinning rims for sportbike, lol,, but seriously i thought about putting speakers on my bike for about 5 sec,, then i realized that i had a penis and and i liked women so i stopped:Laughing::0001136745-huh:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts