61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
You could get something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2CH-350W-Mo...Amplifiers&hash=item20ce77cd12#ht_3343wt_1141
There are lots of amp/speaker packages on ebay that have an FM tuner of MP3 input.

Seriously though, Ive got a bluetooth headset on my helmet. Bought in from ebay for ~$90. It came with two- so my wife uses the other. We can talk to each other at speeds up to about 80mph when wind noise overcomes the microphone. It will allow me to answer my cell phone, listen to GPS directions (bluettooth from my cell), or listen to internet radio (data plan via cell phone by bluetooth) or MP3s via bluetooth from my cell phone.

Its wireless, the speakers and mic are mounted inside my helmet, and the battery lasts about 4-5 hours of USE time. I ride about 15 minutes to work one way, and it will make quite a few trips before needing a recharge.

·
Registered
497 Posts
damn..i'm disappointed in you guys. i clicked on this thread thinking i would see much carnage. he shoulda posted this on gixxer.com lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK man, no offense, but if you want a stereo in your ride then bling out a cruiser. SS bikes are to be ridden hard and most people that do that to their bike are nothing but parking lot queens. Waste of an excellent bike and you will get very little respect for that here.

That said, I once saw a guy that has a custom box and small sub mounted where the rear cowl goes. The tweeters were installed in the small fairing pieces right under the gas tank. Have no clue about the wiring or power requirements.
He wrecked his bike shortly thereafter when he tried to ride the twisties with a group of guys cause it finally hit him what his bike was designed for. Unfortunately for him, sitting at his local Starbucks and outside his local clubs looking "cool" didn't give home the prerequisite skills

Hope that helped....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I don’t think he asked all that extra sh*t your talking about answer the question or bounce . Sounds like a hater not a radio

61 - 68 of 68 Posts