Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was such thing as a sticker pack for Suzuki Gsx-R.
Like Matt Mladins stickers replica... I was thinking of making my bike look like the 04 replica just instead of the blue/white, ill have the black/blue...

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can get them directly from the dealer. The only problem is that the decal package for the Mladin Replica isn't in their parts microfiche. You can only get the part number from a bulletin that Suzuki sent to the dealer. Good luck!

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
I wish I could remember the website but there is a company that makes replica graphics for just about all the major MotoGP, SBK, and some AMA teams. The best is the Rizla Suzuki graphics, then the Corona, Petronas, and Marlboro.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I know there are two different companies that do that. Just search on the internet and you can find em.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
my gsx-r 750 said:
can you post up pictures of the rizla stickers on a gixxer plz
do a search, you have the internet. :infrandom

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Here's one but you would have to paint your bike baby blue with the dark blue belly pan...I like the old scheme better with the black belly pan

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got the same ones of ebay and am really happy with them. Just take your time and dont get in a hurry putting them on. Also try and make sure the angles are right. Try and keep them on the same angle as the "suzuki" if your is slanted like mine. The best way to do it is to run a piece of masking tape at the proper angle (stand back and look at it) and stick it on the bike parrell to where the stickers are going to start. lay your first sticker, and then figure your gap distance to the next sticker. Take a sheet of paper or tape (if not to far) that is that thickness and tape or stick it butted up against your last sticker. Then butt the next sticker up against it and so on and so on. If you end of getting small bubbles in them just prick the bubble with a needle and press the air out. Dont worry if you cant get all the air out, just park the bike in the direct sun all day and the heat will do it for you. You can also get the number plate stickers on ebay. I think it makes the biggest diff. in looks. Good luck bro. :thumbup:

oyea, one major thing when installing those stickers. Youll be better off installing them on the left side of the bike first. That is the side that you are more restricted on, being that the farring is more open on that side and you have less plastic to put the stickers on. Get them on that side and then put the ones on the ride side using the same distances etc... If you dont start on the left side you might have to squeeze them in tighter to fit all of them on there, mainly the skarkskinz and galfer stickers. If your like me I cant stand something not being exact on both sides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.