Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)

thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
05' GSX-R Stolen

Wednesday night my 2005 GSXR was stolen from my apartment complex in sacramento it is the blk/blue 600 if anyone sees or hears anything about it please e-mail me. need help. [email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
noobie said:
Wednesday night my 2005 GSXR was stolen from my apartment complex in sacramento it is the blk/blue 600 if anyone sees or hears anything about it please e-mail me. need help. [email protected]
Do you have any pictures? do you have anything on it that might make it stand out? sorry to hear about your bike bro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My son's GSXR stolen from Vancouver, WA, July 06

My son's recently purchased 2005 GSXR 600 was stolen from in front of our garage doors between 8 am - 11:30 am sometime in late July 06. Unfortunatly, I don't have the license plate number, but we do know the tags expire in June 07. He is a U.S. Soldier and bought this bike to take to Germany with him in August to save money on petro. He only had liability insurance on it. As you can imagine, we are all just sick about this.

I have attached pics I took of the bike when he first got it, April 06. We live in Vancouver, Wa. Notice the color of the blue on the bike goes on the way to the bottom on the sides. That is the only thing I have noticed that may be unusual about this GSXR600. He also has a Two Brothers exhaust on it.

Our local FOX news station ran a story on this, but nothing has transpired from the report. They used to have the video on their Web site, but I am not sure it exists there now. My husband believes we will never see this bike again because someone chopped it up into peices and is selling them one by one. I can't understand this because if it ain't yours, why would you take something from someone else who has worked hard to earn it. Thieves suck.

If you have any information email <pwt.1975 at comcast.net> or you can send a message to me at www.myspace.com/shirleydunn

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
License Plate #

I just got a copy of the report from the Vancouver police and the license plate number is Washington Plate #868641. VIN # is JS1GN7CA352111015. The 2005 Suzuki GSX-R was stolen on July 24, 2006 from our driveway in Vancouver, Washington.

Please call me at 360-253-5735 or email pwt.1975 at comcast.net if you have any information regarding this bike. I appreciate your help.

Shirley

·
Registered
5 Posts
o6 gsxr600 blue and white with body damage on the right side. Take from outside my apartment on elliot ave in seattle. Plus just thought i'd remind people to keep an eye on there bikes and my next one i'm definitely getting gps. Something to think about.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm buying a gsxr so I will keep an eye out for yours and leave a message if I see a bike like that for sale.
Edit: btw I live in Seattle so it will be easy to see.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
10/11/2007

STOLEN from Rocklin, CA -

Hayes (on the forum)

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 636 - bone stock - Kawi Lime green (bright green) color.

no stickers on fairings except Ninja, 636 and Kawasaki on the tank.

KEEP AN EYE OUT!

edit* this bike

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
That looks like a dealer plate. Anything on the bike that can identify it uniquely (other than the VIN?) This brother will keep a watch.

·
Registered
439 Posts
my bike was just stolen too. at gun point. yes gun point.

SACRAMENTO RIDERS PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 K7 GSX-R 600cc stolen !!! am shattered

What a sad start for my first post. My baby got stolen between 12/16 and 12/19 within my apartment premises [Summerwood Apartments at Saratoga Avenue, Apt 10G ... located at Santa Clara, California]. I am the second owner of this motorcycle and have really really loved it. I am astonished and awestruck how it got stolen. The apartment is a gated garage and it was parked way inside the carport garage with my car in front of it. [Probably in the next carport spot the car was not present and some jackass just rolled in his pickup truck to lift it away]. Handlelock was on and I had a kryptonite disc lock. Unfortunately I did not chain it to the pillar.

There has not been incidents of theft in my apartment premises [not that i know of]. I do own another motorcycle 2000 Kawasaki ZR7 and it is still there. The handle lock do not work and I just used to have the disc lock on it. No touches/scratches on it for 2 years. There are other motorcycles too in the same area and they all are untouched.

A fool I am, I did not have theft insurance covered on the gixxer neither did i have a security system. I never ever though that it can get stolen within a gated garage with out of visibility for folks passing by. The cops are useless bunch of folks and said they cannot help me much. I thought of doing a theft insurance, wait couple of weeks and call in to police and then call into insurance and claim it, but i felt it was unethical and backed off.

Please if anyone finds a clue, do email me at [email protected]. Any pointers or clues by anyone leading to my motorcycle will be highly rewarded. I apologize if the moderators think that i should not do an advert, but i have been trying frantically posting everywhere to get any clues.

Couple of identifications :-
1. Blue Zero Gravity Windshield
2. Leo Vinci Slip on Exhaust
3. Rear Cowl [Blue]
4. Scratches on right mirror and right fairing

Vehicle Details :-
VIN : JS1GN7DA372105989
License Plate : 18T7813

Yes, some folks would have seen this motorcycle on craigslist a month or 2 ago. I bought this from the previous owner on 11/20. He took off the "Lazy Penguin" sticker while selling to me.

Here are couple of pictures :-

·
Registered
129 Posts
to be honest i would start with the guy who sold it to you. with all that you have said it kinda seems like you were targeted.. same thing happened to my friend. he bought a bike then a couple months later it was stolen turns out they guy who sold it to him stole it back to sell it again

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys. my names david. i had a 2007 suzuki gsxr750 in the bluish-purple and black color. i only had it 23 days when it was stolen from me in my apartment complex in orangevale. it was locked up around a post with a cable lock and with a rotor lock as well and my truck was parked in front of it. they still got it. it was stolen in october of 07 but i still hope that i get a call saying that they found my bike. so i hope this post can help. i hope some of you can help by just keeping an eye out. its not only bad that it was stolen only 23 days after i bought it, but that im still PAYING for it. i only had liability. so im stuck with paying for a brand new bike i dont have. talk about a life lesson learned. so all i can say is it is bluish-purple/black. it had Folsom Cycle Center Plates on it. No reflectors, no factory license plate holder. had about 925 miles on it. last 4 of the VIN are 8330. also im sorry for all you others that have lost your bikes as well. all i can say is karma will come to these thieves.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stolen GSXR 2004 600

My 2004 GSXR 600 got stolen today early morning from my apartment complex , it was black with orange and white stripes. Pasted below a picture of it. Please call me (@4258941526) /Cops if you see this around.

Lic# 917193. It was all stock so its kind hard to identify. But mine had a D&D Performance exhaust and it sound way different that stock GSXR. That might catch your attention.

Any help is appreciated….

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stolen - 8/28/08 - Black/Black 08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Well, Friggin Thieves strike again. West Seattle, WA. My Motorcycle was stolen last night in front of my apartment on Alaska and California across from Rocksport between 11:30pm and 5am. They stole my 08 Suzuki GSXR 1k, black on black, license plate 984-423 . Black Puig screen, black woodcraft rearsets, slipon Taylormade racing pipe with carbon fiber cover.

I had my front wheel lock, through the caliper and rotor, so the bike would have had to been dead lifted and walked down the street or truck backed up to the nose and dead lifted in. Next week's paycheck was going towards putting in Lojack. *(@(#(@(#(@#*(#@(#(#*R(@)* Meh. I hate friggin lowlifes.

I put in a police report this morning at 5:30am when i woke up. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you see or hear anything please call the police to report it and let me know, Jason - 206-890-3492. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yesterday at 6 am my 2007 Suzuki Gsx-R 750 (white and blue) was stolen from my driveway. My neighbors saw and can identify the criminals, two white males driving a maroon subcompact 4 door with a spoiler. They came onto my driveway with my family home and broke my ignition and snapped my handlebars lock. I purchased the bike with money I worked hard to save, and it is not insured, I desperately need her back.

They were last scene in Marysville baybiew ridge area, and I am confident with your help we can catch them. I can identify every panel on the bike as I memorized every scratch and imperfection. If you have any tips or have seen anything suspicious please email me ASAP, and I will immediately turn the information over to the police. I cannot express how grateful I am for your help!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts