Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yesterday at 6 am my 2007 Suzuki Gsx-R 750 (white and blue) was stolen from my driveway. My neighbors saw and can identify the criminals, two white males driving a maroon subcompact 4 door with a spoiler. They came onto my driveway with my family home and broke my ignition and snapped my handlebars lock. I purchased the bike with money I worked hard to save, and it is not insured, I desperately need her back.

They were last scene in Marysville baybiew ridge area, and I am confident with your help we can catch them. I can identify every panel on the bike as I memorized every scratch and imperfection. If you have any tips or have seen anything suspicious please email me ASAP, and I will immediately turn the information over to the police. I cannot express how grateful I am for your help!
Bike all stock? ill keep my eyes out i live 15min south of you. ill start asking others i ride with. PM me the vin and any other info that might help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yesterday at 6 am my 2007 Suzuki Gsx-R 750 (white and blue) was stolen from my driveway. My neighbors saw and can identify the criminals, two white males driving a maroon subcompact 4 door with a spoiler. They came onto my driveway with my family home and broke my ignition and snapped my handlebars lock. I purchased the bike with money I worked hard to save, and it is not insured, I desperately need her back.

They were last scene in Marysville baybiew ridge area, and I am confident with your help we can catch them. I can identify every panel on the bike as I memorized every scratch and imperfection. If you have any tips or have seen anything suspicious please email me ASAP, and I will immediately turn the information over to the police. I cannot express how grateful I am for your help!
GOOD NEWS!!! My bike was recovered after one of the thieves crashed it, and I'm now in the process of rebuilding her. Now I'm searching for 07 750 plastics and tank!

·
Registered
731 Posts
GOOD NEWS!!! My bike was recovered after one of the thieves crashed it, and I'm now in the process of rebuilding her. Now I'm searching for 07 750 plastics and tank!
Well, sorry to hear about it being crashed.
But glad to hear you got it back

Did you have full coverage

·
Registered
291 Posts
Y cant you go after the asshole theives and sue them for that??? you would win hands down.. If you dont get the $$ out of him at least u know his name and u can find and woop his ass

·
Registered
3 Posts
08 GSXR stolen

I have an 2008 Suzuki GSXR 600 white and Silver. Licence plate 838-573. Bike has a lowering kit installed and black and white sliders in it. It was stolen from Meriden, CT on Sep 29th, 2009 between the hrs of 5am and 7am. N e one w/ any info please contact me @ [email protected]
thanx

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have an 2008 Suzuki GSXR 600 white and Silver. Licence plate 838-573. Bike has a lowering kit installed and black and white sliders in it. It was stolen from Meriden, CT on Sep 29th, 2009 between the hrs of 5am and 7am. N e one w/ any info please contact me @ [email protected]
thanx
man that sux was it in a home or a apartment
:wasntme:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Stolen 08 GSXR 750 and 04 CBR 1000rr

Stolen 08 GSXR 750 and 04 CBR 1000rr
I had two bikes stolen from my shop last night. One was a black and orange 2008 GSXR 750 and the other was a 2004 Honda CBR 1000rr. I am going to post pictures of both bikes. If anyone sees either of these bikes or knows anything about who might have gotten them or their where abouts, please contact me at [email protected] or call 843-229-6581. Any information will be greatly appreciated and I will offer a very healthy reward for information leading to the return of these bike. No questions asked, just drop them off somewhere or tell me where I can find them!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
they were not playing in that vid took everything possible, surprised no police response and they took there time...............wow.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Damn..all these posts are scaryin the hell out me!! :shifty
for sure going to get the scorpio i900 alarm system.

Im wondering in that vid..were they able to get the keys?..or are they going to hot wire them. Are they plannin to sell those bikes because the vins are going to be reported as stolen. Probably sell somewhere in mexico..lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
I would be checking on Ebay and Craigslist.

Even if they were being sold on Ebay or craigslist, I would be skeptical of buying it if the person doesnt have teh title on hand.

You know the BS they come up with:
I have to find it
or
I will mail it to you
or
I'm having it mailed to me from the bank
or
whatever

If the person doesnt have the title in hand, they will not have my money in hand

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
More thank likely I'd think they would part them out as much as possible or turn them into track bikes. I mean they would have to tear down the engine so sell internal parts because they are stamped too right?

·
Registered
270 Posts
watching them take all those bikes and all the gear made me mad b/c i had to work hard and save my money to buy my bike and gear and they are just taking it with ease... but in the end it made me appreciate what i have more!

21 - 40 of 116 Posts