Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
they got another one

They took my baby, this is the 2nd bike that was taken from me within 3 months time. Its a 06 GSXR 600 white/silver color combo, M4 CF GP style exhaust and brand spankin new Michelin P2 tires (10-15 miles) Last 4 of Vin# 2618

Was taken from Irving TX with Oklahoma plates. Looks like this bike except with a black M4 exhaust

·
Registered
737 Posts
They took my baby, this is the 2nd bike that was taken from me within 3 months time. Its a 06 GSXR 600 white/silver color combo, M4 CF GP style exhaust and brand spankin new Michelin P2 tires (10-15 miles) Last 4 of Vin# 2618

Was taken from Irving TX with Oklahoma plates. Looks like this bike except with a black M4 exhaust

2nd bike in 3 months!!! WTF!!! Sorry buddy:headshake

·
Illis quos amo deserviam
1,022 Posts

Sorry to hear about that man... What is wrong with people these days?

·
Registered
731 Posts

W...T...F

2 bikes in 3 months?
It seems you have been targeted.
Definitely look into some type security or something

That really sucks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stollen Gixxer 07 :(

I know its almost hopeless but i'll give it a shot. ..vin#VIN#JS1GN7DA572108831

Just got stolen last night. Where you see carbon fiber (its a vinyl) so underneath is pearl white. left fairing and right very lightly scratched.

Darien,Il

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
I guess my riding season ended this morning...

With me being in DC, I have no chance in getting it back thats for sure. Rest in peace, my first bike.

Now I got to deal with 1k bucks deductible. But I just learned that I have 3k dollar accessory coverage so I might be in luck to get money back for all of the upgrades I made? Any one of you got this before? I got about 1,500 dollars worth of accessories on my bike.

Stolen in NE Washington DC
Michigan Plates
VIN #JS1GN7DAX72109568

·
Premium Member
1,633 Posts
to make things worse, they took my buddy's K7 600 as well.

They did not touch the 08 CBR that was sitting next to both GSXRs.
Suzuki>Honduh :thumbup:

But that really does suck though. I hope you saved the receipts for the upgrades.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is why I will be investing into Lojack
Lojack doesn't do shit...my bike was stolen on 11/10/11 and has yet to be recovered...(Yes my bike had lojack on it). I already gave up hope seeing that its been 10 days already...its probably in pieces by now...

·
Registered
275 Posts
I found my bike after 5 months, got it back myself 3 weeks after the police had closed the case!

·
Registered
50 Posts
yea i wanna hear how you got her back...im getting ready to move into apts without a garage im fearing lol but rents too high in these damn luxuary apts i cant mod like i want

·
Registered
275 Posts
LOL I spent every day and night searching for it, I wasn't working at the time so I had all the time in the world. I got a name after about 2 months and worked it off that found out where his dad lived who his girl was where she worked at blah blah blah constantly harassed the shit outta everyone that would listen! The guy was a dope dealer on top of it all so he really didn't like me showing up at all of his spots talking shit and causing problems. He actually called me at about midnight one night and said man I got enough problems without you chasing me down I'm done your bike is parked at a gas station and he told me where! Just a lot of running down BS leads and everything I heard Facebook actually helped to I was able to find him on there and monitor it lol me and my bike have a lot of history! Every now and then I get people asking me how much I want for it, I just tell them you couldn't afford the time I have in it! I have it insured for 10 grand and it's an 05 lol

·
Banned
12,190 Posts
LOL I spent every day and night searching for it, I wasn't working at the time so I had all the time in the world. I got a name after about 2 months and worked it off that found out where his dad lived who his girl was where she worked at blah blah blah constantly harassed the shit outta everyone that would listen! The guy was a dope dealer on top of it all so he really didn't like me showing up at all of his spots talking shit and causing problems. He actually called me at about midnight one night and said man I got enough problems without you chasing me down I'm done your bike is parked at a gas station and he told me where! Just a lot of running down BS leads and everything I heard Facebook actually helped to I was able to find him on there and monitor it lol me and my bike have a lot of history! Every now and then I get people asking me how much I want for it, I just tell them you couldn't afford the time I have in it! I have it insured for 10 grand and it's an 05 lol
Good job sleuth I still would turn his thieving dope dealing ass in.. :arsenal

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lol you think I didn't? The cops just said that with out actually seeing him with it they couldn't do shit! And his other problems were that he had the cops watching him for the dealing to! He got deported shortly after I got my bike back! But has since came back yet again saw him at the track one night

41 - 60 of 116 Posts