Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lol you think I didn't? The cops just said that with out actually seeing him with it they couldn't do shit! And his other problems were that he had the cops watching him for the dealing to! He got deported shortly after I got my bike back! But has since came back yet again saw him at the track one night
wow...:clap: Mine got stolen on 11/10/11 and I have no leads on my bike whatsoever...I got a lojack on the bike but apparently that makes my bike no different than a bike without security...I hope mine comes up soon.

You inspire me man..lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lol well I try, I was looking to get some sort of tracking device on mine after I got it back. Why is your LoJack not helping, did they take it off?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I honestly have no idea...besides the fact that the cops here are lazy piece of shit assholes . And god knows how many of the squad cars are equipped with the lojack tracking system.

Sorry for the language but I'm just fed up with them, lojack, and my school. Its been 11 days already, my bike is probably already stripped. I'm hoping the POS is still riding around so i can catch his ass. But that's not likely to happen.

Lojack claims to have a 90% recovery...yeah my ass it does

·
Registered
731 Posts
Lojack is good in recovering stolen bikes.
But remember, it's only as good as the time between the bike is stolen and reported.

For example, if your bike is stolen at 2AM, and you dont notice it and report it until 8AM, that's 6 hours that has passed.
If the thieves are smart, they will tear apart the bike asap looking for any tracking devices.
The longer the time interval, the less of a chance you'll get it back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am going to get LoJack installed on my bike. I guess it is a hit or miss.
Don't even bother wasting your money on this piece of shit service. It doesn't give you the exact coordiantes of the bike. In order for the police to track it the squad car itself must have a lojack tracking system.

If i were you I would invest in FIN Find it now...its way better than lojack. It warns you within seconds if anyone tries to move your bike. PLUS you get the exact coordinates for the location of the bike.

I've learned my lesson with lojack. Relied on it way too much and now look what happened my bike is gone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lojack is good in recovering stolen bikes.
But remember, it's only as good as the time between the bike is stolen and reported.

For example, if your bike is stolen at 2AM, and you dont notice it and report it until 8AM, that's 6 hours that has passed.
If the thieves are smart, they will tear apart the bike asap looking for any tracking devices.
The longer the time interval, the less of a chance you'll get it back.
Yeup 12 days for me now and still nothing. The thieves had 3 hrs...the bastards took it while I was in class from 8am-11am

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,724 Posts
This thread makes me mad bc most of the time the thieves make out in the end. they know this thats why they do it.Here's a story that ends well

My sister used to work for the Raleigh Police Dept. back in 90's.I was 18 and was thinking of getting a bike.So I went to this bike dealer on Capital Blvd. It was called "Motorcycle Madness". the sales guys were fishy, asking me if I'd seen some bikes "just laying around" they said they needed used bikes to sale.....sure asshole. So i called my sister and told her what I saw going on in the back. sure enough they busted the place a couple of weeks later for running a chop shop. I doubt it was from my info but non the less they were put out of business.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black 07 GSXR 600 Stolen from Mission Hill, Boston MA

Hey guys, so I got home from work today and my baby was gone I went straight to the police filed the report today and hopefully I get something but I doubt I will. I feel so helpless and do not know what else I can do. I just got her about month ago and put around 500$ worth of parts into it this weekend. If anyone lives in Boston, please keep an eye out for me. I would greatly appreciate any help. It was stolen on Sunday April 22 between 11 PM and 8 AM on Monday (today) in the Mission Hill Area.

Massachusetts License Plate
VIN: JS1GN7DA872101498
Carbon Fiber Levers
Black Zero Gravity Windscreen
Jardine GP-1 Slip On
BRAND NEW BAZZAZ Zfi & Z-AFM in the trunk
BMC Filter
And of course Motomummy brake reservoir sock

Please Guys and help would be great, it hasn't even been 1 day yet and Im dieing, the bike is all black with NO graphics or GSXR logos. :headshake

Thanks for any help

Attachments

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
So, so, so sorry Ryan. Argh I hate thieves so much! I work in the Financial District so I will keep my eyes out for the dirty motherfuckers who stole from you.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not to put salt in the wounds but that's a nice lookin' ride...

I have some friends in the Boston area (riders). I will forward your pics to them and have them keep a keen eye. This Shite needs to stop!

Best of luck to ya...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys I appreciate it! Ive dnoe everything I can so I guess the more people that know the better chance I have of getting her back. It really is ridiculous. Some people out there have no morals and are completely scum.

Kat & Quick- Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
STOLEN 2007 suzuki gsxr 600 red+black - New Orleans

hi. my bike 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 red+black was stolen on Friday 04/13/2012 from Howard garage on 922 Howard ave...

VIN #JS1GN7DA372112862

red and black color scheme...

yoshi RS exhaust on a side....

pazzo levers...

red reflective stripes on rims...

if anybody has some info.....or see that bike on the street or being part out...let me know.....

call 504-638-08-97
email: [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm just curious to know.
Where do you guys keep your bikes when they get stolen.
Mine is kept chained in my garage at my house

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
^^^ they are gonna get if they want it no matter what.. tried to get me once at a walmart...dare you bitches to try that shyt again ")") lets just say i got a pocket of hot rocks for ya:thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Reading all these posts makes me feel like carrying a logging chain around to lock down the bike. Any time it is out of my sight I get paranoid that something will happen ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Possible stolen bike found.
2003 Suzuki GSX-R600

Trying to track down the original owner if there is one.
I'm in the Metro Atlanta area, so if you are from GA and have had a bike stolen sometime between 2011 and 2012, see if you recognize these pictures:

If you think it's yours, send me the VIN # and I will verify that it's truly yours.
If I do not get a response, I will contact the police about it.
-Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Possible stolen bike found.
2003 Suzuki GSX-R600

Trying to track down the original owner if there is one.
I'm in the Metro Atlanta area, so if you are from GA and have had a bike stolen, see if you recognize these pictures:

If you think it's yours, send me the VIN # and I will verify that it's truly yours.

-Chris
Cool

I hope this works out for someone:thumbup:

61 - 80 of 118 Posts