Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Stolen on August 4th: K8 GSX-R 600, white & silver, Yoshimura R55 exhaust, smoked windscreen.

VIN: JS1GN7EA182111578

Greenville, SC.

Thief has an Alpinestars, Fox Racing and Hayabusa tattoos.

Link to sale ad with detailed info and pictures of the bike.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/4594980642.html
Make sure to notify any/all bike shops within a 200 mile radius. And post pics on facebook etc etc.

Sounds like the tattoos will end up being the thief's undoing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What makes you think it was him?
Because I watched it happen. He left a nice Chevy Tahoe with the keys as collateral for the test ride. I followed him during test ride, and he gave me the slip. Turns out, the Tahoe was also stolen, so I'm stuck with nothing but my dick in my hand. I realize I'm an idiot, and I should have taken cash only or no ride.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Because I watched it happen. He left a nice Chevy Tahoe with the keys as collateral for the test ride. I followed him during test ride, and he gave me the slip. Turns out, the Tahoe was also stolen, so I'm stuck with nothing but my dick in my hand. I realize I'm an idiot, and I should have taken cash only or no ride.
Wow...the thief was pretty pretty slick using a stolen truck and collateral.

I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before his identity is revealed. The tattoos are not something easily changed/removed.

Did you have theft insurance on the bike?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow...the thief was pretty pretty slick using a stolen truck and collateral.

I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before his identity is revealed. The tattoos are not something easily changed/removed.

Did you have theft insurance on the bike?
No. I don't even ride anymore, and it sat in my garage getting dusty so I dropped the insurance because it was so expensive. I guess we can add that to the list of bad choices.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Dammm brother that Fucking sucks. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I can't imagine the feeling you had when you saw it pull away as he gave you the slip . hope you get this fucker and he gets what he deserves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my bike back around 2pm today (the 13th), and the thief is in custody on six charges with one county, other counties waiting their turn.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My bike never stays outside without me on it if i lived in a apartment with no garage i wouldn't have a bike to many shady thief's these days

·
Registered
40 Posts
lost 2009 gsxr along with bicycle from fremont, ca 93428 parking

Hi all, I just wanted to report my gsxr 600 2009 that just got stolen last night from the condo i live in fremont CA near zip code 94538. It is near east bay, where stevenson and mowry streets are and also close to mission boulevard.

it is a blue white color with no modification at all except for the handle bar mod.

JS1GN7EA892104788

I put the picture below however it is not my bike but looks exactly like this. i am searching for the actual picture but if anyone see someone trying to sell this bike, please check well before purchase. I will add more pictures once I found my bike's actual picture

Thanks.,

Attachments

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Beautiful bike! Thieves really piss me off! Makes my blood boil

·
Registered
12 Posts
Curious as to if anyone’s k7 600 was stolen from PA? I purchased a bike April 5th and the police found out today the engine serial number comes back stolen out of PA. I believe the whole bike was stolen and the vin was changed. The links, block offs, turn signals I know was done from who I purchased the bike from. Hopefully someone recognizes it! A damn shame there are complete scums in this world that try to screw people over. Also I live in Indianapolis. So it came a few miles from where it was taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my 2007 gsxr 750 stolen. Has very loud shorty exhaust. It's in mint condition. Stolen from shell gas station on white rd and aborn in San Jose CA. It was a meth junkie I got a good look. I filed police report. That bike was the best bike I've ever owned. If I can provide anything else please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My bike was found parked next to another stolen bike about 5hrs later on a residential street in front of a house. Not a scratch on it and on top of that they filled up my tank. They haven't found anybody yet. Not sure if this is where I post that the bike was recovered. The cops said they found it cuz of LoJack I don't know if it was the other bike or mine. I'm gonna have to find out if my bike has it cuz if it does I never new.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts