Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Stolen Bike Notification

13K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  gggsxr000 
#1 ·
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)

Thanks and good luck!

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
*Stolen Bike Alert - 06 GSXR600 - Bay Area*

Bike stolen sometime between 12am and 7am on 1/2/10 from Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area). The bike was lifted, as there was a chain and disclock on the bike and no evidence of the chain being cut. Sources believe a U-Haul truck may have been used to transport the bike.

2006 GSX-R600 Silver/White with: Gray "R" on the fairings, Puig windsreen, cut sliders, fender eliminator, Rizoma brake reservoir, black ASV shorties, black painted rearsets, new akra carbon fiber hex exhaust, HID headlight, dunlop qualifiers (60 series front). Bike is also lowered 2".

Please PM me or call the Fremont Police if you see/hear anything. The bike has most likely been stripped and parts will start to show up on Ebay and Craigslist. There is also a chance it is being ridden. Thank you.

#7 ·
Bike stolen sometime between 12am and 7am on 1/2/10 from Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area). The bike was lifted, as there was a chain and disclock on the bike and no evidence of the chain being cut. Sources believe a U-Haul truck may have been used to transport the bike.

2006 GSX-R600 Silver/White with: Gray "R" on the fairings, Puig windsreen, cut sliders, fender eliminator, Rizoma brake reservoir, black ASV shorties, black painted rearsets, new akra carbon fiber hex exhaust, HID headlight, dunlop qualifiers (60 series front). Bike is also lowered 2".

Please PM me or call the Fremont Police if you see/hear anything. The bike has most likely been stripped and parts will start to show up on Ebay and Craigslist. There is also a chance it is being ridden. Thank you.

this is crazy did you find the bike yet? I live in fremont and bought 600

#3 · (Edited)
Stolen 2001 GSXR 750

Stolen 2001 GSXR 750 License#15U9068 VIN#JS1GR7HA012103963.

She is easy to spot if still wearing the same saddle, only one like it i have ever seen. Has Power Commander 3 and the subframe has been replaced with one off of a 02 1000 marking from dismantler still on it. The ARAI helmet and Alpinestars jacket in the photos were also stolen. Thanks, Joe.

Attachments

#4 ·
#6 ·
I know you have probably done the reports ect. The more LEO agencies know the greater chance you will have of the bike being spotted and recovered if its in one piece. Fawkin scum thief,s may they pay dearly some day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.