Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)

Thanks and good luck!

·
Banned
3 Posts
What are the names for these flames?

I am seeing the words torch and jet used with lighters that have that type of "jet" flame. But I see two differnt kinds of flames and both kinda look like jets but both are different. This website www.lducompany.com has both kinds so I will use it to show you what I mean. Here is one type of flame http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/505008.htm and the other type of flame looks stronger and looks like this http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/509931.htm and then there is the type of lighter with a flame that I would call conventional that look like this http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/505012.htm I have search all over the internet but have not been able to get a clear answer on the names of these different flames. Help?HPCK19090

·
Registered
2 Posts
stollen bike :(

its an 08 gsxr 1000 with duel Yoshimura exhaust damage to the off side of the bike the plastics are all damaged up. was last seen 6/19 in the dallas area knowing my luck its out of state and long gone.. HELP... i don wana be stuck with a ten grand loan on a bike i don have

3ZV448 is the license plate number its tucked up underneath actually screwed into the plastics underneath the seat..
had a black scorpion helmet with it as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Orange/Black 2008 GSXR 750 Stolen 6/9

The bike was stolen from outside Sport City Cafe in Mesquite on 6/9. It was the 2008 orange and black 750. The bike had orange rim tape, orange LED lights, frame sliders and a gel seat. It also had an aftermarket smoked windshield and lowering links.

The tag started with 3RM0 (thermo, heh).

I doubt that the bike is still in circulation, but one can always hope. This bike belonged to my boyfriend and he's heartbroken over this. Now that his is gone he's been riding mine again. *pouts* Luckily, I've been out of town off and on for over a month.

If anyone happens to spot one of the orange 750s, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. (There were only a few sold in the Dallas area, so if you see one, it could possibly be it.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 GSX-R600 black and yellow stollen from my apartment New Years eve in the middile of the day in El Paso. Tx plate #3XF697. Vin #JSIGN7EA082106002. Stock black and yellow had a tank guard on it. Laid it down once so the cluctch handle is bent and the left side endgine cover is scratched slightly. Filled out a police report and got asked if i gave anyone the key. Anyone knows anything about it please call 915-307-0093. Im also offering a reward. Ill post up some pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bike #2 Now Gone

One year and a week later, some slime stole my bike out of my garage last night. We went from two bikes to no bikes.

Stolen 2006 gsxr-750, maroon and black. The stole my color matched helmet Shoei and my boyfriends Arai out of the garage, along with the backpack helmet bag that held mine and my gloves.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yesterday My K8 GSXR-750 Was stolen from my gf's apartments in Lewisville, TX. After talking to the Police, they informed me that there has been many bike thefts in the DFW area. So if you own a bike make sure you put that thing in a garage or something.

My bike is an All black gixxer with the following upgrades:

M4 Slipon (Black)
Pazzo Racing levers (black)
Frame Sliders
Fender Eliminator
Zero Gravity Windscreen (black)
grey and black tank pad

·
Registered
19 Posts
stolen bike

I joined Wednesday and my bike was stolen Thursday night. so i didnt get to introduce my self and all, this is the worst first post. well i had the bike for 33 hours and now its gone. It was stolen from from Las Colinas (Irving), it was taken around 2:30am. A witness said the person who stole it didnt know how to ride well because he was revving and dropped it. Please keep an eye out, there will be a 1k reward if anyone finds it or leads me to it, please put the word out. I didnt even get to enjoy it, if you can please pass the word around that would be very much appreciated. my number is 469-438-6735 Allen, I JUST WANT MY BIKE BACK

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 Black with a Micron exhaust with small road rash, only has GSXR sticker on the fairings.

Vin # Js1gn7da472112613 Plate # 3rr631

these shitty pictures were taken 6-8 hours before it was stolen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bike was stolen on 4/27/11

My bike was stolen at my apartment complex 7 story garage. I park it on the 6th floor underneath a security camera. So hopefully the cameras are recording and be helpful. I had the passenger seat on rather than the solo seat. Still had the warning stickers on bike only had it for 2 months

Licence plate: 4HV415
Vin: JS1GR7LA892102997

I live across from Space Center Houston so I would guess it would be in the surrounding area

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not that I think my bike will be recovered but my bike was stolen on April 27th from my apartment in Denton. But if I can prevent anyone from buying a stolen motorcycle, and put that dirtbag in jail id be more than happy.

It is an Black 08 GSXR 600, California Plate 19D9229, Vin JS1GN7EA282109354.

Notable mods
Puig Double Bubble Windscreen
CRG Yellow Shorty Levers with Red Clickers
Jardine GP1 Stainless Slip On
Roaring Toys Lowering Link, Lowered 2 inches
Progrip Tankpad
Shogun Nocut Crashkit - Black, (Frame Sliders/Barends/Swingarm Spools)
Red Rimtape
Fender Eliminator
Hid Lowbeam

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
* Alert Stolen Bike*

It was stolen 2 days ago Blue and White GSXR 600 2009. Right in front of my house in Elemendorf Tx. Which is right outside of San Antonio. It had 23,000 miles and hotbodies exhaust gold chain blue pro grips and dunlop q2 with PCV AND BLUE WHEEL STRIPE with wheel stripe on windshield.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh and white frame sliders and no lisence plate light or inspection sticker. Front headligth has a scuff on it on left side that won't come off and blue windscreen nuts..

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
sorry to hear, hope its recovered soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks...first someone stole my inspection sticker and then the bell off it...I wish the insurance would give me a loaner. Its all good in time I will ride again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i am a dallas police officer. there is a large group growing and they call themselves DSR. One veh or bike will follow you home and then later on that night they will take your bike. Check your rear views from time to time make sure your not being followed when you pull in at your place. and since sport bikes are the eastiest(lighest) to steal it is smart to have full coverage insurance. this way theyll replace it and not you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stolen 08 Blk Gsxr

Stolen blk 2008 gsxr 600 with red accents! Red rim tape and special ordered gsxr and suzuki decals that are red as well. I live in the Dallas area and this bike is one of a kind. Red levers, mirror block offs with CRG lane splitter bar end mirror. 6000 k hid's. Any info will help and willing to pay a reward for any info leading to recovery of my bike.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike, good luck sir.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts