Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)

Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
stolen k8 black/black 750

after a late nite saturday im layin on the couch when my girl calls and busts in the door at the same time screaming two guys just stole yours and kevin's motorcycles!! they were right in front of my apartment and we were just out front no more than an hour earlier. i was awake and didnt hear a thing, happened at 4:45 in the morning. they stole a van from inside the development, ditched the spare and the back seat and loaded the bikes in. when i ran to her car to see if they didnt make it far another guy ran from behind the dumpster and took off in another car but her corrolla couldnt catch up and he left the lights off so no chance of gettin a tag #. i have full coverage so ill be taken care of but my buddy only had liability ('03 zx-12) so he's screwed.

this is a real shitty situation. anyone out there reading, protect your bikes...lock them up, alarm, lojack, anything. i dont know if this is how it is everywhere but bike theft is gettin ridiculous around here

here she is. only had 425 miles on it. stolen from west deptford, nj.

·
Registered
34 Posts
k6 yellow n black 750

this bike was stolen out of the garage between 7/29/08 & 8/1/08 in bayshore long island.it has about 7200 mi, hotbodies dark smoke windsheild,left side has a couple of scratches from the last time someone tried to take it,tinted signal markers front and back,no cut frame sliders,the tip of the clutch handle is broken also from when they tried to take the first time.the front rim has a dent in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea i jusT had my k8 stolen same one u have(little kev) had about 500 miles she was stolen from pa on saturday night(weird isnt it) and same situation they took it from infront of my apt and i was out there like an hr before also and the thing was there was 2 other bikes in the same spot as mine and they only went for my k8 n not the k7 or the cbr that was sitting next to mine .in pa where i am is close to nj so maybe she made it to nj or to staten island where i am from but riders please keep ur bikes locked up dont use chains thow use disk locks cuz bolt cutters cant get a good grip on them to cut them or a garage cuz chains are easy to cuz regardless of what kind you have they have something that will cut it so if possible keep ur baby in a garage :((( so u wont meet the same fate as us

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stolen 2008 GSXR 600!!!!! Yellow/Blk....cash reward..

On 7/15/08 between 12:00-1:30p a 2008 yellow/blk 2008 GSXR 600 was stolen from Green Acers Mall in Valley Stream NY...There is a $2000 cash reward for the recovery of this bike.
516-668-0488

·
Registered
467 Posts
your bike may have been ship to the domincan republic.

In the bronx , they were trying to sell a hot bike like this one , the guy was getting a lot of heat so we heard he ship the bike in parts to domincan republic , dont know if it was the same one but it sure look like it.

after a late nite saturday im layin on the couch when my girl calls and busts in the door at the same time screaming two guys just stole yours and kevin's motorcycles!! they were right in front of my apartment and we were just out front no more than an hour earlier. i was awake and didnt hear a thing, happened at 4:45 in the morning. they stole a van from inside the development, ditched the spare and the back seat and loaded the bikes in. when i ran to her car to see if they didnt make it far another guy ran from behind the dumpster and took off in another car but her corrolla couldnt catch up and he left the lights off so no chance of gettin a tag #. i have full coverage so ill be taken care of but my buddy only had liability ('03 zx-12) so he's screwed.

this is a real shitty situation. anyone out there reading, protect your bikes...lock them up, alarm, lojack, anything. i dont know if this is how it is everywhere but bike theft is gettin ridiculous around here

here she is. only had 425 miles on it. stolen from west deptford, nj.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sorry to hear about the stolen bikes.
Is there anything you guys would recommend to prevent this?
My house is on a dead end street so there's very little traccif and my bike is always kept in the garage.
But when riding if I stop somewhere I make sure it's in sight.
Any other recommendations?

·
Registered
731 Posts
if i was you guys i would go to craiglist.com maybe you might find your bike to i hear theres people always sellling bikes there without titles in hand so i would recommend just checking there too! never know right don hurt to check!
Good idea.
But in my opinion, i would NEVER purchase a vehicle from someone who doesn't have the title in hand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stolen bike in Camden, NJ

I posted my bike on craigslist for sale. On 4/20/2010 @ around 4-4:30pm a guy called and said he wants my bike and went on about how he finally got settlement money from an accident he was in when he was young, and he now can finally afford a bike that he always wanted, which happened to be mines. :headshake

He wanted to know if I could deliver it and insisted that he is going to buy it. Since I bought the bike the same way and paid extra for the a guy to deliver it, I agreed. I arrived at the arrange meeting address of 1529 Minnesota Rd, Camden, NJ 08104 and met the guy who then proceeded to examine the bike and agreed that he definitely wants it. He then asked to test ride it. I've sold 3 bikes and 4 cars on craigslist, so I didn't really think twice about it and let him go for it, which he did... and never came back.

30 minutes later after calling 911, a woman officer showed and started taking down bike info, the suspects description, talking to people in the neighborhood just like a normal cop should do. However, while she was entering all this info in the computer she received a call to come in office and that someone else will be assigned to my case. Having no choice, we went to the police office and the desk officer took the VIN, PLATE #, color of the bike, my phone #, never asked for description or for witnesses, and told me that they have all the info needed and will be in contact when they find the bike?

I got home and decided to make sure that they actually have all the info since research shows that if a bike is not found in 2 days it most likely never will be. I kept getting voicemails so I emailed them with multiple pictures of the bike, a photoshopped picture of what the suspect looks like, address of witnesses who said they have seen the suspect around, and the phone # 856-676-8173 to do a reverse lookup.

Next day, 4/21 I called to see what was going on, but they told me the detective assigned to my case is out of the office and will return my calls when he gets back. I explained to the officer that I have vital information on the whereabouts of the bike and I have a phone # they can use to possible find the suspects name and address, but he simply ignored all that and told me that the the detective assigned to my case will contact me when he gets a chance.

Next day, 4/22, no calls and no emails from any cops. :\

I've attached pics of the bike and what the guy looks like. If anyone has any information, please let me know 302-897-2647
There's a $500 reward leading to the recovery of my bike or arrest of the criminal.

YEAR: 2007
MAKE: SUZUKI
MODEL: GSX-R 600
VIN: JS1GN7DA672106618
DELAWARE TAG: MC13330

This is what the suspect looks like...

·
Registered
731 Posts
That really sucks, sorry to hear that.

You should speak with the cops supervisor explaining the situation as well.
He'll probably say well the detective is working on many cases blah, blah, blah
But since Camden has a high crime rate (like Jersey City, Newark Paterson) they're probably looking into more serious crimes such murders, rapes etc.
Although stolen property is a serious crime, they probably look at it as not being as serious as others.

If your bike was stolen in a town with not much action, you'll have the entire police force all over the case

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn man that sucks! I have heard a lot of stories like this, people should hand over their drivers license to take a test drive...or cash in hand

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why the fuck would you let him test drive it without cash in your hands. Especially is DIRT BAG camden NJ.
100% RIGHT.. NEVER EVER LET ANY1 "TEST RIDE" W/O CASH. Even if you're not worried about theft, some squid could get on it and crash it and then what? Cash first, then they can wheelie it out of there for all I care. Anyway, sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All i have to say is LO-JACK best $600bones ull ever spend..plus if they dont recover the bike u get a $6G check sent to you..

·
Registered
329 Posts
100% RIGHT.. NEVER EVER LET ANY1 "TEST RIDE" W/O CASH. Even if you're not worried about theft, some squid could get on it and crash it and then what? Cash first, then they can wheelie it out of there for all I care. Anyway, sorry to hear that.
lmao some dude left me the keys to his truck and his kid in exchange for the test ride lmaoooo my boy was like r u serious well at least hes gotta come back haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts