Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)

thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stolen GSX-R600

Got a call from my wife this morning asking if I rode the bike to work. You know where this is going. She said the bike was gone when she went to work. I go to work in the dark and did not notice. Filed a police report and opened a claim with my insurance company. Bike was a brand new white 2009 GSX-R600 with 109 miles. Still had the temporary tags as I bought is 3/19. Had not had time to install alarm, lojack, disc lock, ...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Where are you from? This will allow the guys and gals on here to keep their eyes peeled.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got a call from my wife this morning asking if I rode the bike to work. You know where this is going. She said the bike was gone when she went to work. I go to work in the dark and did not notice. Filed a police report and opened a claim with my insurance company. Bike was a brand new white 2009 GSX-R600 with 109 miles. Still had the temporary tags as I bought is 3/19. Had not had time to install alarm, lojack, disc lock, ...
Info, info, info

·
Registered
225 Posts
Damn, new bike gone in the night.....glad I have a gargae, check craigslist for it to be parted out for cash
me too but I my bike did get stolen once. I called a few..let say less than law abiding friends of mine and got it back (undamaged) within the hour. I love my bike so much I keep it in a garage alarm one with lo-jack...lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bike was stolen from the parking lot of my condo in Alexandria VA.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 GSXR was stolen from in front of my apartments between Tue night and Wed morning in Chattanooga TN! if you see if please help! I bought my bf a new motorcycle jacket for his bday and he just got it and went to put it on and go outside and get on the bike and it was gone! I ride it too so im heart broken :( you never get back as much as you put in it from your insurance and Id rather have the bike back!The only difference is we took the tag hanger off and put one that goes up higher on it.
Thanks for any help!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
My bike was stolen last night between 11:30PM and 6:30AM from 1001 Avent Ferry (Apt. Complex). Bike has Bazzaz, Yoshi Stainless exhaust TRC, CRG Levers, Fender Eliminator. Any help is welcome. No theft insurance on the bike (stupid, I know).

Here's a pic of it:

Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
my bike was stolen yesterday around 2 clock pm. it was a 07 gsxr 600 all black 7xxx miles, scratches on the tank & tail section, painted windscreen. solo cowl. no 600 decals just the red gsxr decal & it probally still has a disc lock alarm on it going off everytime its moved. Worst part about it the people across the street just watched them take it & couldn't even call the cops.

·
Registered
137 Posts
my bike was stolen yesterday around 2 clock pm. it was a 07 gsxr 600 all black 7xxx miles, scratches on the tank & tail section, painted windscreen. solo cowl. no 600 decals just the red gsxr decal & it probally still has a disc lock alarm on it going off everytime its moved. Worst part about it the people across the street just watched them take it & couldn't even call the cops.
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i329/Onyx600/image-1.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
94 gsxr 750 stolen in augusta ga

solen from my house in augusta ga on may 13 if you see it or know anything let me know only distinct thing i can thinke gas tank is grey on the back of it towards the bottom and custom dog bones made of steel

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
06 Primary Black and Yellow 750, stolen Dec 19
(Huntsville, AL, Paddock Club Apr Complex) All stock accept black wind screen and a black and yellow cover on the shifter

1 - 20 of 24 Posts