Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered) I will delete your post if you do not follow these simple rules

thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well i left my bike outside and it was still there this morning it was stolen between 730am and 10am 03 gsxr 750 blue and white nose fairing has huge scuff mark on front and tail is busted on left side also frame slider is gone from left side if anyone spots it call me 913-638-0218 also please call cops if u see it as well thanks guys
Stolen in Kansas....

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
My girls bike

So last night my girls house got robbed they stole her gun her XBox AND her bike she is sick about the bike!! It is a 2007 Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R It is black with hot pink plastic accents hot pink rims and completely polished frame, levers everything polished has a yosh under tail exhaust. The bike was stolen in Wichita, Ks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stolen bike alert in Utica Michigan

My boys bike was stolen. Please keep an eye out for it and PLEASE repost this picture so it gets out to everyone.. If you see it please contact me at [email protected]

2006 GSXR 1000 army green with a beat up M4 pipe also, does not have a key hole for the trunk, Its been glassed over and painted. If you see it please call/text 817-526-9176 or email [email protected] also, it went missing from the Utica, Mi area.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ALERT - Stolen Bike

Hey guys, so I just got back from a work trip left monday morning and my bike is gone. Have a police report filed, but no luck yet so if any of you could keep an eye out online, IE: ebay and craigslist that would be Great.

Bike Is 2011: GSXR-750

No stickers, all white, sides, and front cowling, tank is also the darker shade white, all Yosh hard parts, Carbon Fiber rear hugger and chain guard, stock exhaust, hot bodies undertail, white rim tape.

Thanks guys, about ready to kill someone right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
OMG man! I was just thinking I should message you and see what was up!
I can't believe that this happened. Best of luck, keep me updated on what happens.
If you find the guy, give me a call...we can take care of him :arsenal

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Dude thats fuckin balls. I hope you make out in the situation in what ever way youd like to and I hope the fucker who lifted it gets his nuts chopped off with a rusty butter knife.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Yea man same place I've had my old bike at all last year too.

apartment complex?
I'm sorry to hear man. We were supposed to go riding out there when I get there.
This angers me. I'm hoping for ya.

·
Registered
207 Posts
apartment complex?
I'm sorry to hear man. We were supposed to go riding out there when I get there.
This angers me. I'm hoping for ya.
Yea, freaking lame we have security and all. Never had any issues here ever.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
if it's a loss, does the insurance cover it? I never had one stolen, so I wouldn't know.

damn I'm so mad for you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
if it's a loss, does the insurance cover it? I never had one stolen, so I wouldn't know.

damn I'm so mad for you.
Yea man I about wana go destroy something right now... I do have full coverage so It is covered luckily!

Also, after getting off the phone with the police just wanted to let all the Suzuki guys know apparently a group of people not just here in CO have managed to create a bump key that allows them to unlock the steering and start the bike. Which really freaking blows.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Yea man I about wana go destroy something right now... I do have full coverage so It is covered luckily!

Also, after getting off the phone with the police just wanted to let all the Suzuki guys know apparently a group of people not just here in CO have managed to create a bump key that allows them to unlock the steering and start the bike. Which really freaking blows.
I picked up a combo cable lock by master lock at target, run it through my frame and rear wheel. Started using that after this past weekend.
Glad you're covered. In worst case you going to replace her?

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Sounds like an inside job to me. You told someone your going out of town and boom your bike is gone when you get home. Start questioning who you told you were going out of town

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sounds like an inside job to me. You told someone your going out of town and boom your bike is gone when you get home. Start questioning who you told you were going out of town
Hm that's a good point

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hm that's a good point
Yea that's kinda what I thought also, but the few people that actually knew I was gone I'm very good friends with plus my plans change so rapidly with work I could very well have come back the same day.

First a car fire for me 2 months ago, now this shit is definitely not going my way this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts