Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
In moving forward with the turbo mapping sometimes it Leans like a Mofo and other way rich,have taken the plenum of and sometimes upper fire other times. Not
What tells upper to fire? Bike is in6th on the dyno...

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
27,275 Posts
I don't know a lot about this but I don't really understand your post either. You have installed a turbo and on the dyno it shows it leaning out then going rich in 6th gear? My first uneducated guess would be to double check your fuel maps, my second would be to check the sensors used, if they are not calibrated correctly (if they can be calibrated at all) or are not the correct ones it may cause the fuel controller to make incorrect adjustments.

Can you explain what you meant about taking the plenum off and upper fire? You lost me there. A little clarification and the real Tech Gods will have more to go on when they arrive.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soz
In quite annoyed...with higher boost...12-14 psi the bikes runs and doesn't sputter with the 6 psi spring if farks all around...plenum is the replacement for the air filter box
- had 1 bar spring in and ok ish sometimes rich then lean etc...using wr software with autotune
Boost area set to 11.5

I took the air filter/plenum box out to check if upper Injectors fire under load...sometimes yes other not, they are deka 850 ones, fuel pressure set to 55 psi and working down from there.

Running a provisional exhaust line atm but free flowing

The bike goes better with higher psi but even being a built engine I don't want to run high boost levels for a every day fun bike

Have set 2 check valves just in case...same crap

....should I put a resistor to iap to fool the ecu??? Can't map in a 3 bar sensor I have in the wr software

Cheers

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im Thinking of swapping the big injectors to the lower rail maybe that helps.....:/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts