Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The STS (Smart Turn System product from Movalyse d.o.o.) is an aftermarket automatic turn signal cancelling device. I installed it on my '15 GSXR600R, but I couldn't get it working. I have an email in to their support, but no response yet. Have any of you forum members installed this product on any GSXR? Did it work for you? Any special tips to get it working?

For me, after installing, the calibration sequence sort of worked (one turn signal flashed). After a while, it just wouldn't do anything.

Thanks, Don

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I got it installed and it works nicely. It figures out when to cancel your signal very well, especially on surface streets. Here are my tips for anyone wanting to install one on a GSXR600R:

1. No need to remove any significant cowling.
2. You need to raise the tank and remove the airbox to get to the turn signal (left handlebar) harness connector. Take care to understand where the wiring harness to the ECM is routed.
3. I cut into the harness a couple of inches in front of that connector. I got ground from one of the clutch lever wires (black/yellow) and +12V from the ignition switch harness (ACC, orange I believe).
4, There is a nice level and flat spot to mount the STS module on the frame just forward of that connector area. I used double-sided tape to mount it there. It does not interfere with the tank.

I can supply pictures. Good luck!
I feel safer with this accessory while riding on the street. I was always leaving my signals on. No more.

Don

1 - 2 of 2 Posts