Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning to take my bike to work, got my helmet, jacket and gloves on. Get on my bike waving to my neighbor and can't figure out why my key won't go in...I look down and some fucke* tried to break the ignition with what looked like a screwdriver!!! $300 is what it is going to cost me to get it fixed! If only I ever find them, at least I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around....Ok rant over! Thanks for listening!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good thing they didn't haul it off. $300 is cheaper than replacing a bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just be glad they didn't take the whole thing.... I've seen guys go into the store for 5 min and come out and their bike is gone. They had all night and they only damaged the ignition? Be greatful!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Try setting up a claymore facing the driver, so if they sit on it they get a really nasty surprise :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what an idiot - setup a camera.
I'm the idiot or the wanna be thief? lol
And ya it is now securely in a garage. I live in a gated community so thought nothing of it, its parked back in a corner and you really had to look for it, apparently they did. And ya I am lucky they didn't just take the whole thing..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my new ignition for 98 bucks when my old one got water loged. I got two diffrent keys but I dont mind couse i was always leary of breaking my drive key in the tank when refueling. So my advise is to shop around for a better price on your parts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.