Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, today I got the spare parts for the STPS and STVA, I exchanged the stps first. If I have the ignition off, I can push it down again as soon as I switch on the ignition, the flap opens and remains open. Then I exchanged the stva to see if the problem changed. I'm right that the flap on the self-check normally opens and then closes again, right? I am no longer shown any code so -00 is now there. I turned the motorcycle on briefly but he turned it into the limiter by himself without accelerating but didn't have the airbox on it yet. What do you think I did wrong or is everything okay? Please help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Chuck and all people in this forum.
I have a GSXS 750 year 2018, and actually have C28 code.
I can´t open the document, here is my email, if you can email me word document I will really appreciate it. [email protected]
At this time Suzuki told about i have to change all throttle body just for the STVA but it is crazy to pay for.

So, I want to try with your guide if I can solve this FI message.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello geniuses.
i have suzuki gsr 600 2009. brother gsxr 600 that's why i write here.

an error c29 appeared with a dash on the top. error fl disappears when the engine is turned off and appears when the handle is turned above 6k rpm.
below, a short film, the butterflies twist after turning the key and they stay like that. can someone help? know what to do with it? error c29 - line at the top.

·
Premium Member
2005 GSX-R600 Anniversary Edition
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
The line has nothing to do with the code. The line indicated the primary TPS adjustment at idle. C29 is the secondary throttle position sensor. You should check the connections and test the sensor. Did you remove the STVA from the throttle body?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The line has nothing to do with the code. The line indicated the primary TPS adjustment at idle. C29 is the secondary throttle position sensor. You should check the connections and test the sensor. Did you remove the STVA from the throttle body?
Is there some tutorial I can watch or in-depth instructions to make the plates fully open or remove them (K7 600)? I want to try this before replacing the throttle body/STVA and verify its not a fueling issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unplug your STVA main connector and turn the secondaries wide open by hand. You'll have an error code, but no power loss.
Ok removed the main connector and opened the plates by hand. Didn't seem to fix my bogging problem even though the dealer said my issue had to be due to bad STVA. Tried seafoam injector cleaner/octane booster and that definitely alleviated the issue although not fix completely. Should I have disconnected the STVA position sensor too?

161 - 177 of 177 Posts