Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November Bike of the Month Submission Thread

Let's get some entries for November!! Since Extreme Terror hasn't finished that sweet liter bike you other guys still have a chance.

These are the RULES

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
if all goes as planned, ill be entering next month :shifty :0001136745-sleep2: :0001136745-wait:

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Not trying to tj but I did stop by the body shop yesterday ... the owner apologized for all the wait and promised me it'll all be done soon

·
Registered
77 Posts
May as well enter again before extreme terror finishes his bike

Year:2003
Model:GSXR
Eng size:600
Pipe:Yoshimura TRS
Seat:OEM
Wheels:OEM
Accessories/other mods:Tinted Windshield, Frame Sliders, Honda 954 integrated taillight, 2004 Honda CRB600RR Nissin front calipers, 2001 GSXR 1000 Nissin rear caliper, Tank pad, LED intake tube turn signals, Flush mount turn signals, Adjustable clutch & brake levers, Passenger seat cover, Rear spools, 6000K bulbs, Dealer Mode switch, USB charger.

And the story:Bought this bike back in 2012 with only 13000KMs on it, I've always wanted a blue and white GSXR and when i saw it on Kijiji i knew i had to get it. The previous owner had the bike lowered front and rear with a chopped yoshi pipe, since then i have raised the bike and replace the pipe. I have a lot more mods in mind for the future the bike is far from done.

The first day i brought her home ... too low

Replaced the Chopped Yoshi Can with a cheap 2bros :0001136745-facepalm:

And here is how she sits now

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Dang that things clean!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Year: 2007
Model: GSXR K7
Eng size: 1000cc
Pipe: 2 Brothers Racing single pipe
Seat: 2 seats (1 for me & 1 for the missus)
Wheels: Yellow (powder coated)

Accessories/other mods:
Juicebox (2 Brothers racing),
Niche saddle pannier bags,
Ventura Packrack system,
K&N filter,
Ventura brackets,
Radar detector bracket,
Short brake & clutch levers

Pretty standard with a few mods in progress

·
Registered
59 Posts
November Bike of the Month submission

Okay, I'm going to give this a try. Here is my photos submission for November's BOTM. Extreme Terror, have mercy on me!

YEAR: 2009
MODEL: GSX-R1000
ENGINE SIZE: 999CC
SEAT: OEM
WHEELS: OEM
EXHAUST SYSTEM: M4 Streetslayer
MODS/ACCESORIES: Pazzo shorty levers, Puig windscreen, Power Commander V with custom tune (by Mark Ledesma of Go AZ Motorcycles), BMC filter, Lightech frame-slider mounts with Shogun sliders, front & rear custom LED lighting kit, R&G Racing engine case guards, Yoshimura fender eliminator kit, self-applied pinstripes (on front, front fender, and tail).

STORY
I bought this bike new in 2009 and at first nicknamed her "The Bicc." She was, however, given the full name, Pandora, not too long ago. I originally wanted it in the blue and white color scheme but decided to get this one instead as the blue/white version wasn't available. I am happy I got it, though, as I haven't yet seen this model with the same color in my area. At the moment, I am still adding mods to prepare her for track work.

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Oh man, this month is a good one!

A k3, k7, and k9 that all look fawking amazing! Great looking bikes guys!!!

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Nice bikes for sure so far!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.