Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Naked
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys..

Is there a video on youtube of you three following a car with a camera on the back??

I swear its these three bikes!!!

dude.. that's pretty f'in nuts.... Not only is it in fact these bikes but the first 2 pics were takin with the same camera as the vid... We don't know the guy with the camera either.. he was just sittin at that spot when we got there (N. GA I-575 N by A macalola Falls).. He wanted to test out the camera mount on his trunk.... we weren't tryin to get too crazy but had I have known how sick the dude's camera actually was I would've ridden his bumper like my buddy for a lot longer.. that looked sick

how did you find that video?? It's tagged with some wierd stuff.. ''cinemount vr4" or something

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Looks like a fun ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HRama

So im that guy the had the camera. haha thats crazy i traced on youtube I didnt even know you could do that. anyway. Its a JVC HD Everio HardDrive Camera On a Cinemount 2025 (I think 2025) It Vacume Seals on for a very secure and shake free mount. Ill have to snap a picture.

Camera: I think it was a Canon Rebel XSi

I bought a Ninja 250R last summer and just recently bought a 2009 Monster E. Ninja ZX6r.

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
86 Posts
awesome pics and vids! Any of you guys with the SHifted Sega club/forum?
they are up around Atlanta. Shifted is a rather new group. SEGa (South East Ga) doesnt quite reach that far. We want to... got SEGa, JAX, Chicks, and ATL would be cool. There has been talk of Shifted spreading across the country. Later this year I'll be moving to Upstate NY. Cant seem to find any groups in that area so I have hopes of getting a Shifted up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.