Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u supercharge a GSXR600

i was wondering if any one could tell me cause i was told u cant :hmmm:

·
Registered
522 Posts
i may not be the best person to respond, but i have herd of a turbo kit or two, but i havnt herd of a supoercharger. but if they can be turboed then y couldnt they be supercharged, its the same concept force feed air. :headscrat

·
Registered
600 Posts
i looked into the turbo for a 600 then thought....pointless just get a 1000.

Turbo could be a problem for bikes in the twisties

·
Registered
69 Posts
not turbo^ hes said super. very different. but i have not heard of it either, it would be a great thing to have though due to no spooling up time so it would still b great for the turns.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
superchargers are usually belt driven tho, wouldnt know how to hook that up on a bike motor.....and i agree with Jim...turbo bikes are usually strictly drag machines, probably not too street friendly

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:clap:
bigjimbo said:
i looked into the turbo for a 600 then thought....pointless just get a 1000.

Turbo could be a problem for bikes in the twisties
:clap: great but iwant a 600 ive only just started to ride i was just wonedering cause i got told u cant thanks but every one

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Superchargers are available for Sportbikes but you WILL HAVE HELL IN CORNERS a supercharger gives you instant hp while turbos is not as quick. Most use superchargers in dragracing and that is about it. superchargers stay somewhat boosted at all times more maintaining

·
Registered
869 Posts
Question???

Why in the hell would you want to turbo/Supercharge your bike if you only just started riding. If you want to kill yourself trade in you 600 on a Liter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
r_meintel said:
Why in the hell would you want to turbo/Supercharge your bike if you only just started riding. If you want to kill yourself trade in you 600 on a Liter.
he said he was just asking because someone told him it wasnt possible he didnt say he was going to do it :boxing:

·
Registered
600 Posts
well then it would be about the same price for a motor swap considering the parts and tuning going into the super charger. Im familiar with the differences btwn suprcharger and the turbo i just skimmed the post ontop of mine which said something about the turbo and i took it another way.

Im at work and do this to take a break from everything so when im here posting im half brain dead

1 - 10 of 10 Posts