Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry about posting that sale ad in here earlier, it's been moved to the For Sale section by Z.

I'll introduce myself here then, I'm Jason, post as TurboGrizz on suzukihayabusa.org. Ride a turbo Hayabusa and now my baby, a Supercharged, nitrous breathing '03 GSXR 1K. It's bad ass. I love it. It's currently the only one in the States (though I'm trying to change that).

Bike also has:
Yosh Stage 1 cams
Full Tsukigi exhaust
Blacked out pegs/levers
Lowering Links
Puig Windscreen
Fender eliminator

I have a bunch of hands on experience with forced induction bikes, and am happy to help with any questions you may have about turbo charging and supercharging (and NOS).

If any of y'all want to check out the baddest bike in NorCal, I ride up in Berkeley, CA and am at the wall every Sunday night. See ya there.

Jason "Grizz" Keats

PS: Here's a pic of my baby (w/ my buddy Kirk getting as close to riding it as he ever will):

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
man that ride looks uber-sick with the blacked out accents!!!
good shit man..

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Nice bike. From the pic angle it looks like you have a bicycle chain on it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
HAHAHA Saves alot of weight huh? Sweet bike though man. I used to live in cali along time ago. Just glad I moved when I did. The smog bullshit is crazy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.