Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought the new two brothers exhaust for the k7/k8 1000

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop...SearchResult-Simple-Suz-GSXR1000-FULL-08.html

well the exhaust is great, but the install was hell for the most part, the hardest part was the headers due to being comprised of 5 pieces, each header pipe and the collector and the radiator and oil cooler have to be removed to fit the stock headers out

the instruction manual that came with the system was very very basic as well as having crap pictures that did absolutely nothing for me

the exhaust sounds great, not to high pitched, but has a real low growl to it most of the time, another downfall is that there is no standard (crap) online tune to use so gotta make due with your own till you can get a custom one done

the carbon is real nice looking and the badge is NOT just a sticker its an actual badge riveted on

price is a bit high but if you look around a bit you can find one for a bit lower regular asking price is about 1000 but i got it for 800

any questions or concerns just ask

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was looking at getting the same full system for my 07 750, Just want to hear it first but I love the way it looks! I asked around about all different full systems and only heard 1 negative response about two brothers...someone said that they sound bad and were made very poor but I heard one on you tube and I liked it a lot! Also I would be installing it on my own as well so I'm looking forward to the challange:headshake

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems to be built pretty well to me, but whos to say, only time will tell, and anything is going to break down in years down the road, and as for sound, i think it sounds awesome, not freakishly loud like some exhausts but loud, deep loud

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as compared to stock its a lot louder since stock was like a little humming noise was about it, and as far as hows it running im using a pc and running a different PC map with it and it seems to be running fine, not poppin on decel and doesnt seem to be to rich or lean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts