Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was thinking that it may be a good time to check, and adjust if necessary, my t.p.s. Then it occurred to me that I have never done this before. I had a custom map made based on where the tps was at, at the time, wherever the hell that wouldve been, like i said never did it prior. Anyhoo, with my custom map in place, if I end up needing to adjust the tps now, that'll change the a/f ratio at a given throttle position, essentially making the map worthless. Is my thinking right on this? Hell does this even make sense???

·
Registered
894 Posts
What youre saying makes sense. My initial response would be that it wont affect it. But then thinking about it...... :headscrat

Is your TP out of whack? When you hit the dealer switch the - should be in the middle. If it is, then our TP is fine.

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know. i had cleaned the air filter last week and it had occured to me that i had never even checked the tps. TBPH if I check it and its out my o.c.d. wont allow me to leavw it alone and I dont want to shell out another 3 bills over tps adjustment. Im thinking ignorance is bliss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.