Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Yo, Krum, Have not heard from you in a while. If you dont get this by tomorrow you wont hear from me 'till Friday. I go back to Reading tomorrow. Be there for a week. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
If it is switchable I will take it. Let me know the price today by like 2:00 and I can get a moneyorder to you. Thanks alot, Rob.

·
Registered
543 Posts
sorry bro, the storm nocked out my net for 3 days, yeah it's the switchable one, just pay for parts and shipping, i'm not in this to make any money. :thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
just asking

Just Asking, No thanks... I already hooked my own tre with the 15K ohm resistor.

by the way I asked Bugman about your TRE NO Resitor System, and he said it´s a very clever way to see how things work BUT also said if ECU dos not receive any GPS signal it will take a 6 gear map (and would not overcome speed limiter in the 1K case) also FI trouble codes will apear, the red light will turn on U will get more flashing lights.... so he was very very clear... DON´T BE CHEAP, SPEND $2.00 on Resistors UNLESS U like flashing lights and trouble codes in your Bike......

Ride Safe...........

PD... just want to have everybody well informed. OK..........

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
GixxerG said:
Just Asking, No thanks... I already hooked my own tre with the 15K ohm resistor.

by the way I asked Bugman about your TRE NO Resitor System, and he said it´s a very clever way to see how things work BUT also said if ECU dos not receive any GPS signal it will take a 6 gear map (and would not overcome speed limiter in the 1K case) also FI trouble codes will apear, the red light will turn on U will get more flashing lights.... so he was very very clear... DON´T BE CHEAP, SPEND $2.00 on Resistors UNLESS U like flashing lights and trouble codes in your Bike......

Ride Safe...........

PD... just want to have everybody well informed. OK..........

i feel ya, i was just giving another way of doing things for those who don't want to hardwire, about the codes and stuff i hadn't a clue b/c i never actually tried it...glad u caught that though :thumbup:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.