Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a generic kit off of tapeworks.com. It is the transition flame kit. Well after i paid the $250 for it i am having second thoughts on how good it will look. What is everybodies take on flame decals, cool or just flamin?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
what color flames are they? and what color bike do you have?

·
Registered
67 Posts
flmaes works some times

i need more details such a color of said flames and bikes before i can pass judgement!

:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bike is an all black 00 600. the flames i have are what they call flexi-chrome. it is pretty much a chrome sticker. the only other decals that will be on the bike are the chrome gsxr sticker. I had toyed with the idea of having some color airbrushed onto parts of the flames, any thoughts?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I think the chrome on the black should look pretty good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope it looks good, I cant return them. Some buddies of mine that ride think that any kind of decals are gay. they are expensive stickers but nothing compared to the price of custom paint. Maybe there just hatin. hope it turns out though.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
stickers just aren't for some people, if you like them thats all that matters. There is plenty of stuff my buddies do that I think is gay, but its their bike, so they do it.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Yah I agree its your bike do what you want

You will never please everyone

So if they dun like it who cares

They not paying your bills!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree with lyte, a bike is an extenstion of your personality. If we listened to everyone, our bikes would most likely be ugly. You have to be happy when you get on your bike, otherwise your head is somewhere else when you ride, and that's not cool. Go with what you think looks good and forget about the opinions of others. Like you said they may just be hating. Oh and a word of advise, tape the stickers in the corners where you want them and then see how they look, you can always ebay them if you don't like them

Lyte- said:
Yah I agree its your bike do what you want

You will never please everyone

So if they dun like it who cares

They not paying your bills!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts