Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well I've been running the dog piss out of the bike and still nothing. I let it get as hot as possible and nothing. Fan kicks on at 220 and it cools down. I'm pretty sure I've got it fixed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I got mine off of cheapcycleparts.com, you may wanna check bikebandits.com as well. The sensor isn't cheap I paid about 60 bucks for mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to know if you have had any problems since last year rancid. I just bought a 2005 gsx-r600 with the same exact problem. If yours is still running smoothly then that is going to be the first thing I check.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have o4 gsxr 750 I unhooked my batt for short time and now my temp gauge reads chec with engine off and while running haven’t drove yet this just happened no light is on although it was on prior to disconnecting batt I know it’s codes 28/29 I removed that fluctuated to resodder connections but just curious to upon disconnecting batt the light went out and instead of flashing chec bc light on to now light out but temp gauge doesn’t flash it reads chec. Could it be a fuse to temp cause I taped up wires under seat

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
Hi I have o4 gsxr 750 I unhooked my batt for short time and now my temp gauge reads chec with engine off and while running haven’t drove yet this just happened no light is on although it was on prior to disconnecting batt I know it’s codes 28/29 I removed that fluctuated to resodder connections but just curious to upon disconnecting batt the light went out and instead of flashing chec bc light on to now light out but temp gauge doesn’t flash it reads chec. Could it be a fuse to temp cause I taped up wires under seat
Welcome.

That is a bit of a word salad but I think you mean that the bike is running but showing "CHEC" in the temp window?

The reason the cluster shows "CHEC" is that it has not received any data from the ECM for a few seconds. Since the bike is running(which means the ECM is working fine), I would check that data wire and connections between the ECM and the cluster.

If you need more help, make a fresh post explaining your specific problem rather than tagging onto a 7 year old post.

Reactions: Todd_Sails
21 - 29 of 29 Posts