Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE SHOULD GET SOME FELLOS RIDERS FROM AROUND TX AND HAVE LITTLE GET TOGETHER YOU KNOW ANY ONE UP FOR IT WE COULD HAVE IT ALITTLE CLOSER TO SPRING AND OTHERS COULD TAKE OF WORK OR MAKE ANY NEEDED ARANGMENTS SO THAT THEY CAN GO! IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW !WE COULD HEAD UP TO A LAKE AND MAKE A WEEK END OUT OF IT! ANY IDEAS ON WHEN WHER EX SPRED THE WORD! :thumbup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
texas ride

Hell yes! I'm in , and i'm sure i could find a FEW riders here in houston to come along. keep me posted if anything develops or if you need some help. [email protected] :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where in South Texas are you? I am originally from San Antonio, currently live in Grand Prairie (Dallas/Fort Worth area). I am actually going to San Antonio this weekend, thought of taking my bike, but weather doesn't look to good, maybe in the spring.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Easter Weekend Is Coming Up Any One Like To Get Together And Ride? Let Me Know If You All Are Planing Anything I Am Off Friday Any How I Do Not Know Of Any Realy Nice Rides Down Here So If You All Do Post Some

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fiesta in San Antonio

Being born and raised in SA. I know all about Fiesta, it's a big party that last 2 full weeks. The city shuts down on some days for the parades and so forth. I think it starts on the weekend of April 15.

I am also planning on going down for Fiesta with some additional riders from Arlington/Grand Prairie area. Go back home and see additional friends and family. If anyone interested just let me know, and to be honest with you, if you are really interested you need to start looking at booking the rooms now.

Fonicagirl
Chris

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bike Rally in Austin

Sorry I forgot to mention in my previous reply.

The largest bike Rally in Texas is the RotRally and is schedule the first weekend of June. There is a website, not sure exact address, but if you search ROT rally (Republic of Texas Rally) you will find site. Alot of your larger groups attend, such as Las Vegas Extreme Team. Majority of the bikes that do attend are in the chopper category, but alot of sport bikes also come from all over. One night they shut down 6th street completely and have a big block party.

My friends and I are planning on also going to this event, so let me know if anyone is interested.

Fonicagirl
Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
this weekend

hey anyone from dallas we will probably ride this saturday the 26 its a whole crew of us its like 12 bikes and like 6 mustangs they hold up the traffic for us to just joke around but if anyone is interested then just let me know so that we can meet up :arsenal :arsenal

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HELLO
ITS TIME TO RIDE , AFEW OF MY FREINDS ARE GOING TO BE OUT TOMMARO IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US HIT ME BACK SOME TIME WE ARE GOING TO RUN UP TO GALVISTON I THINK ANY HOW I WILL BE RIDING TOMMARO, SO STRAP IT ON AND POP THAT CLUCH LETS GO! :bike:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fonicagirl said:
Where in South Texas are you? I am originally from San Antonio, currently live in Grand Prairie (Dallas/Fort Worth area). I am actually going to San Antonio this weekend, thought of taking my bike, but weather doesn't look to good, maybe in the spring.
Fonicagirl,

You wouldn't have happened to be riding with a group of about 25+ people one week night on the week of 3-7-05 would you? I was in town on business opening a branch in Carrollton and we were going to a bar one night and saw all these guys on the freeway going toward downtown Dallas. I noticed a girl on a fonica bike and thought that was cool.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ride

yungsilo said:
Fonicagirl,

You wouldn't have happened to be riding with a group of about 25+ people one week night on the week of 3-7-05 would you? I was in town on business opening a branch in Carrollton and we were going to a bar one night and saw all these guys on the freeway going toward downtown Dallas. I noticed a girl on a fonica bike and thought that was cool.....
No, that wasn't me, I ride a little south from that area, more in arlington, grand prairie, although I was out in that area that Saturday but there was only three of us.

I was hoping to start to get up in that area and ride with some riders I have meet from this site, however, my riding time may be cut down for the next weeks, I was involved in a car wreck earlier this week, glad I was in my car.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I Hope You Get Better! And We Are South Of Houston, Angleton, We Are Planing On Leaving In The Morning Just To Ride A Bit Up To Galviston And Around But The Trafic Will Most Likely Be Shit Couse Of Th Holday And All But We Will Be Out Let Me Know If You Would Like To Go And We Can Meat Some Place! (WE WILL BE TAKING BLUE WATER HWY DOWN THE BEACH IN TO GALVISTON ITS NICE!

·
Registered
14 Posts
San Antonio this weekend

Well guys, I will be making the trip to San Antonio this weekend for Fiesta, however I won't be taking my Telefonica with me, my roommates are making the trip with me so I am driving. But any of you make it out this weekend, I will be at Oyster Bake Saturday, it's a tradition, takes place at St. Mary's University, there in the afternoon and then hitting the town later that night. If any of you make out or plan to make it out, let me know, send me a PM and I will give you my cell #, so we can meet up somewhere.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.