Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i found a good deal on the jacket that im interested in its the icon timax jacket, its the asphault jacket or something like that, it retails for about 215 and i'll be able to get it for 145, does anyone else have this jacket or anything simliar if so let me know if its worth buying or just go ahead and get leather, not really interested in leather that much but i might purchase one if i find a good deal and i like it

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i have a textile and i feel pretty safe when wearing it....i rode around for 1n'1/2 years without gear and since i've gotten the jacket, i cant leave home without it

BTW its a joe rocket mladin replica textile

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jacket

i like the gericke x leather mesh jacket, it has the most leather w/ than other leather and mesh jackets but just can't find a place that has the color and size, and i have ridden w/ leather jackets, icon motorhead and just didnt feel that comfortable with it, so i might be just going with the icon timax jacket

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I've got the icon timax mesh jacket for summer riding, and also a leather jacket for all other times. You just have to find what you like better, some people don't like the feel of leather but it will protect you better.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Leather is the best, textile helps but can be ripped open easily over say 50 or 60 mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.