Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:
Well as you can see this is my first 600 and im coming off a gs500f. Im looking into putting basic mods on my bike but dont really know what to do?
So far I have put on a Two Brothers Carbon Fiber slip on (full exhaust way to $$$) a tank protector and thats it!!!

Now I need to know about like fender elim kits, and getting rid of the big black thing on the back of my plate, and sterering dampers, windscreens and whatever else just to start off!

I would like to say thank you to those that have been very patient with me and understand that we all start off with different levels of knowledge, especially when it comes to the gixxers. well leave feedback please thank you. This is how it looks so far! Thank you

·
Registered
249 Posts
your bike should have a stock steering damper which will be fine for the steet but if you go to the track you may want to invest in an adjustable model. You could also get a power commander( remaps your fuel injection), K&N air filter(some like em some don't),T.R.E. mods, frame sliders($50 which could save you hundreds in case of a wreck), rear stand for maintenance
(i have spooled Suzuki stand just my preferance)

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
well you can just get a fender eliminator kid which just removes the black crap on the back and just leaves the blinkers..or you can get an undertail

me, i like something with integrated blinkers into the tail light, and i love the rear tail on the new gixxers. I'd prob get a fender eliminator kit and get the integrated LED tail-light if i had an 04+

1 - 3 of 3 Posts