Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey friends at gszxr what been happen just wanted to post real quick i was just pulling up from gettong smokes from the local gas stationed and i got home and i turned off my brand new bike just a week old and not even thinking if my kick stand was down and through my feet on the pegs and the bike went down :hammer: :damn: :sucks: no big damage a few little scratches in the primary cover but thank god for them fram slidders or else i would have really had a problem ok well talk to you guys later ride free and be safe

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
happens more than you think

Yeah it does. I was at our local hangout this one time last summer. This group of people that have never been there pulled up. The girl pulled in and got off her bike. Next thing you know the thing slammed into the curb. Cracked the cover and all the oil ran out. She was oblivious to the matter as she walked around with her helmet on the top of her head, backwards. Biker boy style. When she realized her bike fell over she started to flip out. Shouting words like "cant you ma fuckas help a n***a out?!?!?!?!" It was the funniest thing I have ever witnesed. We all laughed our asses off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.