Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well been about 3 days since the big tsunami hit over in asian. If you dunno what i'm talking about, then you live in a box. So far 77,000 lives have been lost to this natural disaster. What does everyone thoughts about this?

Its just sad man. 77,000 lives just disapear in a day. Who knows, the number keeps going up. I remember hearing about it as soon as it happened, the toll was at 19,000, and just kept going up and up more by the hour. Its just something I can't grasps. It just makes you think, how can God allow this to happen to all those lives, those people. Its constantly on TV and the more and more it just bothers me about so many lives being lost. I think the most distrubing part, is all the dead bodies just washing up and pile up. 77,000 dead bodies! It's probably the worst part, all those people dying and that enormous amount of bodies washing up. This is something that will effect that area for the next years, maybe decades. Its just horrible, such a horrible way to die. I just don't understand how something this horrible and magnitude could happen.

Anything we can do? Maybe set up a donation fund here? Or maybe have "rides" in your local area.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Its over 80,000 now. Terrible.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yea i seen it take people right off there decks. Messed up. Thats when you feel happy you live on a hill. Nor not by a ocean or river. Down the hill where i used to live. This year they had one of the worst floods since i lived in bridgeville. Everyone lost everything. My boss had 8 feet of water in his basement. But atleast they didnt lose there lives like over sea's.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah....just think too that they'll never know the exact number because of so many people washed out to sea

·
Registered
653 Posts
good point.. sharks and other types of sea life probably clear out a great # before the bodies had a chance to reach land. sucks :headshake

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hi miranda :hello:

:lol:

·
Registered
653 Posts
hello, usdm :hello:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Or you can look at it this way....Long ago they used to have plagues and other shitty stuff. And I am not a holy man by far but is this God's way of population control. They always talk about overpopulation. Then they bitch whenever "someone" does something about it. Its kind of like the AIDS epedemic....Let the damn thing run its course.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
God damn. Thats alot of people. Its still rising. I think they just said 117,000.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Thats alot of poor people.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not to mention the bacteria and health concerns coming from the bodies in the water...

·
Registered
258 Posts
its a very tragic event.. only thing that bothers me is they started to say how slow we were to act in aide..why does it always have to be everyone hates us till they need us..they said 70% of those countries were muslim why is there no aide comming for the east..its trully a horrific event and dont get me wrong i do feel for them.. ill get flack for this but if that happend to the east coast of the USA how many countries do u think would help us.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Not one country would help us!!! The count is reaching and over 125,000. It just keeps getting bigger.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That'll never happen. The world has been dependant on U.S. aid for many years. If you've ever been to another country, it makes you appreciate our great country that much more. We always help out other countries in need, that's why we are the last "superpower" in the world today.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gixxerk1 said:
That'll never happen. The world has been dependant on U.S. aid for many years. If you've ever been to another country, it makes you appreciate our great country that much more. We always help out other countries in need, that's why we are the last "superpower" in the world today.
exactly, non of the fuckers realize or appreciate it..thats why it owuld be funny if we pulled out from the world. Watch them all crumble and turn on each other.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts