Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Clubs

I believe the name is MC Wreckers...........I usually ride with them every sunday morning. Honestly I aint really feeling the club scene, I just like too ride. Whether it is a big or small group or solo!!! :bike: Plus, I only get to ride on the weekends.............. Hey maybe I will join both clubs!!! :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
2k3Gixx750 said:
We are all going to meet at Dunkin Donuts in Nanuet. On Route 59.

did you go to the riders unlimited bbq last week? i stopped by the Dunkin Donuts on 59 by nanuet at 1:15pm and noone was there. so i left and went riding with a bunch of people everywhere b4 going to the bbq

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i thought it was on sunday sept. 4th by rockland lake on 9w by RR? well i cant go got work. it should be hot cuz the RR dude that lives around me told me chapters from harlem and brooklyn coming over for some type of reunion and its a bigger lot.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
They are having two..........the one on sat. at Moto Insanity (9w) is sponsored by the RR from Pooshisppie chapter. Excuse the spelling been drinking........ and the one on sunday at the Lake is something different. I am going sat. but sunday WE are hitting the Hawk's nest in NY, early. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
The RR BBQ on sat was OK............more organized then the one they had in Spring Valley in August. They didn't run out of food and they had some fine as bikini bike washers..........Moto Insanity does some sick work.........BUT, they use a 3 layer chrome process and I read that a 5 layer chrome process is the best!!! :headscrat :headscrat I took some nice pics of the ladies and bikes BUT ............I lost my fucking digital camera and cell up at the Hawk's nest on sunday :headshake :headshake!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
The RR BBQ on sat was OK............more organized then the one they had in Spring Valley in August. They didn't run out of food and they had some fine as bikini bike washers..........Moto Insanity does some sick work.........BUT, they use a 3 layer chrome process and I read that a 5 layer chrome process is the best!!! :headscrat :headscrat I took some nice pics of the ladies and bikes BUT ............I lost my fucking digital camera and cell up at the Hawk's nest on sunday :headshake :headshake!!!!
Can you tell me where I can get a 5 layer process done????????
I only know of a 3 layer process??

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I have seen it on EBAY................... they claim the 3 layer process doesn't last as long or look as good as the 5 layer process. I believe the price is $600-800 but you have too send the wheels............that two colored chrome looks damn HOT!!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.