Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a pic from 2 weeks ago. This was the last trackday for my GSXR 600. I've put too many miles on her to keep abusing her on the track (32,000 miles with about 30-35 trackdays)

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
evilbologna said:
Thats a shame...but understandable. Your sig says you have a race bike, so that means the gix will go back to being street only?
Yeh, she served double duty until I got my R6 the way I wanted it. Not to say I won't bring the GSXR to the track as a back up.

·
Registered
164 Posts
you da man said:
Here's a pic from 2 weeks ago. This was the last trackday for my GSXR 600. I've put too many miles on her to keep abusing her on the track (32,000 miles with about 30-35 trackdays)
Dayumm 32,000 all track miles????? if so that's some ish.... I know you have spent some serious cash with all those track days!!

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gsxrsrad1000 said:
Dayumm 32,000 all track miles????? if so that's some ish.... I know you have spent some serious cash with all those track days!!
Not just track miles...street mostly. It's probably got 4k-5k track miles. But that's still alot a track abuse. Last May I had 4 trackdays and changed the oil 4 times...always synthetic too ($120 in just oil). This shit is getting expensive.

·
Registered
751 Posts
yeah its been a while since ive seen him on..good guy though.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Mia?

I used to get plenty of track advice from him when I first started doing track days. I guess he has moved on to bigger and better things. Damn I thought for a moment he was back. I hope all is well with him, he was and is Da Man!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.