Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to gixxer.com and order me a tre,(jsd 2a), and went to burgman.com...too get the digrams on installation and he says in some words that thats the wrong tre so, im thinking the site says thats the right tre than it must be a little help please?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how stupied of me :headshake the bike is a 2000 model gsx-r 600 and the tre model is jsd-2a order it from gixxer.com and you don't have to cut any of your harness with this one i think right?

·
Registered
331 Posts
2005 GSXR 1k T.R.E.

I bought one from gixxer.com, good product. The instruction included with product. works good, easy installation. I bought switchable one and mounted it on the lip of the battery tray under seat, perfect.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
2000 600 is carburated, and to my knowledge the TRE is only good on the FI bikes.............. not positive, but about %99 sure.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THen why would they sell a "timing retard elimantor" if the timing is'nt retarded??????????? :hmmm:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
they don't sell one for that bike.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
BW_750 said:
Where do you find the TRE on gixxer.com? In the store?
yes, the gixxer.com store.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i know i don't know alot but, they do sell the T-R_E for a 2000 model gsxr 600. yes my bike does have carbs but, why would they sell that item for that bike if it does'nt work??????

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok im stupid i went back too the gixxer store looking for the dates that the tre works for did'nt see any so i guess i'm wrong now, my next question is how do i send it back :laughingr ?????????????

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
froget it i went and ordered me a g-PACK :cool: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Tre

YO dude with the 02 750, I just put the FUEL MOTO TRE unit in last week.....I could tell the difference right away. I got it on EBAY, 35 bucks delivered. It is a plug in unit, takes 5 minutes to install once you figure out the right connectors to un-plug. This unit works damn good, best 35 bucks I have spent...............on the bike!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
YO dude with the 02 750, I just put the FUEL MOTO TRE unit in last week.....I could tell the difference right away. I got it on EBAY, 35 bucks delivered. It is a plug in unit, takes 5 minutes to install once you figure out the right connectors to un-plug. This unit works damn good, best 35 bucks I have spent...............on the bike!!! :thumbup:
I think i bought the same one as you, if i cant figure out which connector to put it in i may PM you.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
one has a toggle switch to turn it on and off, and one doesn't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.