Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
idiots man..... i fkn hate thieves.... so gay man. i work so hard for the little i got and it's punks like this that will just take stuff in seconds and not think twice about it. man, i work weeks/months for my shit and it burns me watching guys walk out of a business with stolen shit

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hope they catch them. Those a pretty good pics of the guys. You shuold try to get one of the TV station to show the pics on the news.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know the bad thing is they took alot of sport bike gear and ....is more than likely a sport bike rider and people like this make us all look bad ,,,,, maybe the sameones that hit high five awhile back and get 2 for one in getting caught

·
Registered
86 Posts
http://img269.imageshack.us/i/stripeshirt11.png/
http://img12.imageshack.us/i/greentshirt00.png/
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/greentshirt04.png/

any info leading to the guys here is a link of them call nick at dfwpower sports at 4697677978 they stole over 20,000.00 in parts and acc...
If you have a tv in that shop play that tape all day long on a loop for all the customers that come in can see who they are , someone will recognise them sooner or later , also like said previously try to get it on the local news , good luck finding the fucktards. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
wow those are some really good clear pictures... I would make flyers and send them to other bike shops and pass them out at bike nights... someone has to know them.

offer a reward (could even be free service or something like that) and someone will turn them in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
do you have a list of items they stole? If so....provide some of it to us and we can search on craigslist and ebay and see if we cant find some of your merchandise being sold. Seems from the pictures they were stupid enough, so....i wouldnt put it passed them to use craigslist for selling it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Det came in yesterday they got 4 ppl. Another girl admitted to being in the truck. 2 girls, 2 guys. Mike Ivy and, something Escamillo. 11 burglary charge for Ivy, 8th for Escamillo. What happened to 3 strikes I ask? I dunno they just keep putting them out on the streets. Never been to the shop before, just drove by looking for money for heroin. Jackets and laptops went for 20-50 bucks each in oak cliff, they sold/traded the stuff 5 hrs later for the drugs. No property recovered. The 4 druggies were living in a one bedroom apt with mother and grandmother. Going to press for restitution and DA is going to push for organized crime as well, hopefully will put these idiots away for more than a few months this time. Retards didnt even know there were cameras, guy tried to say "you aint got nothing on me", show him his picture, uh uh.....oh the mind of an addict....put them in jail yesterday morning, fucked up on dope, they are going to be shivering and vomiting by now....

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Det came in yesterday they got 4 ppl. Another girl admitted to being in the truck. 2 girls, 2 guys. Mike Ivy and, something Escamillo. 11 burglary charge for Ivy, 8th for Escamillo. What happened to 3 strikes I ask? I dunno they just keep putting them out on the streets. Never been to the shop before, just drove by looking for money for heroin. Jackets and laptops went for 20-50 bucks each in oak cliff, they sold/traded the stuff 5 hrs later for the drugs. No property recovered. The 4 druggies were living in a one bedroom apt with mother and grandmother. Going to press for restitution and DA is going to push for organized crime as well, hopefully will put these idiots away for more than a few months this time. Retards didnt even know there were cameras, guy tried to say "you aint got nothing on me", show him his picture, uh uh.....oh the mind of an addict....put them in jail yesterday morning, fucked up on dope, they are going to be shivering and vomiting by now....

Good, glad they caught em...

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.