Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant belive they are laughing and joking about crashing the vtr and the duct,I would be depressed for 3 months.The traffic is one way cause it is in europe.The way the guy telling the story is talking about them I wonder if they are pro's I dont think they are just your weekend bikers.But for pro's they sure are promoting just horbile dangours riding on the street,and not on the track.Not good for any squids watching the video.

·
Registered
47 Posts
slack0Yd said:
Shakey Byrne ... he can ride.

http://www.mandy.co.uk/howtopullwheelies/shakey.htm
http://www.shakey.com/

He's the guy on the yellow TL going "This shitty bike ..."

They get new bikes and trash em. They are not squids :cool:
He can wheelie nicely and has good use of his throttle. However, it looked like to me that he only banged 2 of the corners in the whole vid. He couldn't control the weight of the TL (ill give it to him not many people can, that thing is a beast). He swung wide on almost ever big turn he approached. If just one time there was a car coming he would be in our crash section with R.I.P. "knock on wood". god bless that didn't happen.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was not saying they were squids at all.I was just saying that a squid might see this and think or try some of that out for himself.These guys are pro's and have been riding all there life.They are god's if you will lol.

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
it must be nice to not have to worry about wrecking a bike cause you will get a new one the next day supplied by who ever it may be that sponsors them! ( or funds them)

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice video, those guys are just out to have fun to the fullest, they crash there bikes they get up and laugh about it ( so f***ing cool) they have heart and thats why they we are watching them and them not watching us!!!!!!!!!! ride safe and have fun.......

·
Banned
815 Posts
This ain't shit compared to the video "Ghost Rider" If you wanbt to see some of the sickest fastest paced real riding then go buy it at your local bike shop r have them order it. I'm telling you this is nothing compared to ghost rider! He lives in amsterdam and kills it hardcore! He rides an all blacked out gixxer 1K. HE IS the sickest rider I've ever seen by far! Not sure if he races or not but watch it see for yourself. :headshake purely insane riding skills!
actually get "ghost Rider 3"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.