Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the site went down I posted that my 03 Dakota was jacked. Well they just recovered it in the ghetto of Vegas. Not too much damage. It looks like they used it for construction or something for a couple of weeks. There were some clothes in the back so I I decided to check the pockets. I found a phone number of someone named Hugo. I called it and, "Hola?," was all I heard. I hung up and gave the number to the police. There was also a license plate on the front that read "LVMAFIA." My plates were gone so I told the po po's and kept it as a suvenir. My stereo was gone too but insurance is paying for everything. Hopefully these vatos get what's comin' to 'em!! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Limboavionic said:
Before the site went down I posted that my 03 Dakota was jacked. Well they just recovered it in the ghetto of Vegas. Not too much damage. It looks like they used it for construction or something for a couple of weeks. There were some clothes in the back so I I decided to check the pockets. I found a phone number of someone named Hugo. I called it and, "Hola?," was all I heard. I hung up and gave the number to the police. There was also a license plate on the front that read "LVMAFIA." My plates were gone so I told the po po's and kept it as a suvenir. My stereo was gone too but insurance is paying for everything. Hopefully these vatos get what's comin' to 'em!! :mad: :mad:
damn sorry to here you got your dakota stolen but hey at least you got it back without any damage done to it.
i say find the bastard and kick there ass

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ha the dork is finally posting under his own user name I was getting confused when I was seeing post I didn't remember posting

But yes same thing happened to my friends prelude they stole it and when it was recovered there was a whole bunch of there crap in there some nice expensive jackets and snack...some names and phone #'s also

Keep us updated with the story

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Stop jacking home boy thread!

Tell us what the cops find out

Its going to be like a soap

Didn't someone elses bike or truck get jacked also?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts