Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on another board and want you guys to see it. This scum has this auction up. :plzdie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2494876883

The pictures are of Katie Ashton who died on August the third. The bike is a 6 not a 1K. Please feel free to send email to him and file complaints with Ebay. I have done both. Post up what you send.

·
Registered
217 Posts
this is what i sent him. and yes we knew her very well and attended her memorial services with over 100 of her motorcyclist friends from all over the east coast.

I just wanted to ask you if you cared that the girl you are using to try to seel your bike is a friend of mine who was tragically killed on aug. 3 2004 and is deeply missed by her 9 year old daughter and a ton of friends. would you please remove the pictures from your ad? also the bike in the pics is a gsxr600 not a 1000. thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
It won't let me view the item so apparently he has taken it down or ebay has.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i recieved a reply asking how she was killed and apoligizing for using her pics. lets see if he keeps it down. thanks Z for lookin out. next time i'm down at barber i'll buy you a beer or 2.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bambam454 said:
i recieved a reply asking how she was killed and apoligizing for using her pics. lets see if he keeps it down. thanks Z for lookin out. next time i'm down at barber i'll buy you a beer or 2.
How did she died, I don't think I ever heard about it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
good looking out Z, i'll keep an eye out to see if it's attempted again too. sorry you had to find that bro, but glad you did b/c it is off of ebay now.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bambam454 said:
Yeah drop me a pm next time you come down.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i will Z. it will probablly be in the spring ... i hope.

the bike in the pics was stolen and she replaced it with a 600rr. she was tragically killed riding hope from work in dc traffic in a collision with a taxi. all of the details still havent come out... so wether she was speeding or the taxi pulled out infront of her i dont know. She was killed instantly and left behind a few hundred friends and a beautiful 9 yo daughter. ... She never met a stranger on a bike and had the friends to prove it. she is missed everyday by a many.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bambam454 said:
i will Z. it will probablly be in the spring ... i hope.

the bike in the pics was stolen and she replaced it with a 600rr. she was tragically killed riding hope from work in dc traffic in a collision with a taxi. all of the details still havent come out... so wether she was speeding or the taxi pulled out infront of her i dont know. She was killed instantly and left behind a few hundred friends and a beautiful 9 yo daughter. ... She never met a stranger on a bike and had the friends to prove it. she is missed everyday by a many.
Here is a link to a gallery of her pictures.

http://www.hitman.cc/gallery/katie?page=1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts