Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey look they might be lighter, but they aren't as durable.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish my bike's frame would crack like that too, thats so cool! :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the motor wheel, only bikes, Oh wait, the ZX's front whee's crack too, hahaha.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, the perks of using more than 2 fingers to type!! :lol:

·
Registered
488 Posts
funny my buddy couple houses over has a 10 and my cousin works as a tech at kawai, almost bought a 10 over the gsxr. glad i didnt after riding both bikes i like the gixx better, both very fast bikes but the gsxr is i feel a better bike, and definitly better looking!, as faw as the kawai being lighter , i dont think so the specs on my 04 1k state dry weight at 370lbs, and the book with his 10 lists his at 378lbs, so i guess the extra weight didnt go for frame strenth...lol :hmmm:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
2004gsxr1000 said:
funny my buddy couple houses over has a 10 and my cousin works as a tech at kawai, almost bought a 10 over the gsxr. glad i didnt after riding both bikes i like the gixx better, both very fast bikes but the gsxr is i feel a better bike, and definitly better looking!, as faw as the kawai being lighter , i dont think so the specs on my 04 1k state dry weight at 370lbs, and the book with his 10 lists his at 378lbs, so i guess the extra weight didnt go for frame strenth...lol :hmmm:

Good choice on the gix. And nope to the extra weight and frame strength. My buddy has a 10. He is trying to find a way to get rid of it and nobody wants that piece of shit. He's pounding his head into the wall wishing he bought a gix too. :laughingr sucker!!!!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
what color did your buddy get?, my neighbors is kawi green. if i could have got the green i may have been more tempted, but they were all gone,i could have had a blue, the black is just plain ugly.... way too blaa.but im just glad i finally got my gixx. ive been trying to get one sence 88 when i had a deposit on a new "slingshot" them in 91 i tried again with the new 1100, but insurance killed me...so now money and insurance finally were on my side so here i am with my new 1k :D . plus i couldnt stand drivin my katana anymore :headshake

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Silver. The cover leaks on his as well. The fork seals leak and the front brake fades.

·
Registered
24 Posts
proven by who? I was riding my friend's brand new 05 750. we lined them up going about 70 mph on third gear. I hit the gas first, and even before I was able to shift to fourth gear the motherfucker already blew pass my ass! I tried to play catch-up but he just kept on pulling away... by the way I loss $10.00 on bet. How do you explain this? I do track days at VIR on a normal basis don't bother questioning the rider's ability...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.